“GREAT HOTEL!”

SpringHill Suites Prince Frederick
Reviewed 11 May 2011

My fiancee and I really enjoyed our stay here. All the staff was very friendly and always had a smile on their face. The hotel is very clean! The rooms are nice and I love how they have the kitchen area with the microwave, fridge, and sink. The sitting area is nice to relax and we loved the flat screen tv. Breakfast in the morning had a lot more options than other hotels and the indoor pool and hot tub was wonderful. We will be coming back!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank smdsales

Reviewed 27 April 2011

The only thing "suite" about the "suites" is the sugar substitute for you coffee.
The "suites" are entirely too small for one person, two feel cramped. I have seen telephone booths with more square footage than the bath/toilet area.
The best thing about my stay was the young lady at the front desk when we arrived; I had to retrieve an email and she allowed me access to her computer and printer.
Without a doubt, this is the most miserable stay I have ever had at a Marriott location. I may stay at a Marriott location again but, NEVER at a Springhill Suites location.
As the title indicates these rooms are best "suited" for a quickie.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Traveler5686
Reviewed 25 February 2011

I travel to this part of Maryland several days every month, and this is the best hotel option in the area. It's nothing special, and meets all of the standards of a SpringHill Suites by Marriott. I have stopped eating in their breakfast area because the area isn't kept as clean as I think it should be, even though there is usually a bucket with rag sitting in view of the counter, but again, it's standard fare for a SpringHill Suites.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2010

Over the last 20 years I have averaged over 25 nights/year on the road. This experience over labor day week by far is the worst experience I have ever had in a hotel. Apparently the hotel booked 3 different blocks of rooms for wedding parties. They then decided to put our room on "Fraternity Row" - We had to deal with drunks, noise, load music, yelling in the hallways until after 3 AM. Sound carried right through the walls. Calls to the front desk to complain about the noise were met with the answer of "what do you want me to do?". After the second call the night desk clerk told the other guests to take the party to the hotel's outside patio. This was 2am. Guess where the patio was located - right beneath our 2nd floor room's window.

Upon checking out the next morning I attempted to speak to someone at the front desk. No one was to be found? We have tried to email the General Manager to complain and are still waiting on a response.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2010

We had a fabulous stay. The hotel was clean, the staff was outstanding and very helpful. They even accomodated our request for an early checkin. I would absolutely return. The hotel location to where we needed to go was very centrally located. We also appreciated the location to the shopping centers, Solomons Island, and 2 wineries.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sharkmako
Reviewed 27 August 2010

This hotel is very nice for the price. No problems to complain about only minor issues. Beds were a little too firm for my liking however i would have rather them be to firm than to feel mattress springs. Only other issue is that I had to ask the front desk for towels after seeing there were none in the pool area. The lady acted as if I were bothering her and seemed irritated that I interrupted her conversation with a fellow employee. Other than that our stay was great. Nice rooms, large bathroom and I enjoyed that it had central air. I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night to turn off the a/c because I was too cold like I have had to do in other hotels. Overall we had a good experience and will likely return when in the area again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank jen526
Reviewed 16 August 2010

Just great. Luxurious and large rooms. No complaints here! It must have been remodeled recently because earlier reviews call it "decent". Room wise, it's first rate, service wise is great, too.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park
Red Roof Inn & Suites California, MD - NAVAIR
Holiday Inn Solomons Conference Center and Marina
Holiday Inn Express Prince Frederick
Holiday Inn Express Prince Frede...
#2 of 3 in Prince Frederick

Been to SpringHill Suites Prince Frederick? Share your experiences!