“Fantastic Authentic Local Cuisine!”

Beach to Bay Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Their phone number is 1-410-651-5400
Description: Their phone number is 1-410-651-5400
Reviewed 7 November 2013

An impromptu stop for lunch at a roadside seafood join just off MD Rt. 13 yield an exquisite dining experience. We were warmly greeted upon arrival, in spite of the fact that there were many customers were in front of us. The whole time we were there, we were treated much more as if we were guests in someone's house as opposed to customers in a commercial restaurant.

This is a walk up and order at the counter then come back and pick it up when called sort of place. While not "fine dining" with table linens, china and crystal, it was clean, efficient, homey and relaxed. The food was absolutely outstanding. As a native Marylander, I have been eating crab in one form or another for fifty years. The jumbo lump crab cakes here are made from local crab, authentic, and delicious, they set the standard for what a Maryland crab cake should be. We also had a soft-shell platter, and the soft-shells we had here were as fresh as those we've had on Smith or Tangier islands in the bay. Prices were extremely reasonable for what we got as well.

If you want a true taste of Maryland, go no further, here is where you need to be. We will make it a point to stop by here every time we come back to the eastern shore from now on. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

A very nice surprise off of US 13 in Princess Anne, MD. My steamed shrimp was delicious, reasonably priced and the service was prompt and friendly. I highly recommend travelers on US 13 in Maryland and Virginia to stop in for a great local seafood experience!

Bob from Palm Harbor, FL

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Stopped here on the way back from Chincoteague. The crab cakes are good if you like them fried. I also took home of the Maryland Crab soup. It was excellent. I would come back.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

This restaurant was absolutely delicious. If I lived in Maryland I know I would eat here very often!! Two thumbs up!!

2  Thank ElCee75
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Eat here about once a week, well worth the drive from Chincoteague. It's a mom and pop place nothing fancy, but has the best fried seafood on the eastern shore hands down.

1  Thank Rbr59