“Little Cafe, Big Personality”
Review of Petite Fleur - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Petite Fleur
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 May 2013

I was directed to the Petite Fleur as I waited for my hotel room to be made available. And what a gift that was. As it was quiet that day, the gals there allowed me to set up shop at one of their tables, and I enjoyed sharing their wifi along with a yummy lunch, fantastic locally baked cakes and extremely pleasant conversation with the women who worked there.
A quick tour of the items available for purchase let me know that there was a nice variety of gifts - something for every taste.
Truly charming and certainly a cafe worth going to when in the Princess Anne area.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

Cute little cafe within a gift shop on the main street in Historic Princess Anne. Convenient to the University of Maryland Eastern Shore. We stopped in for lunch while attending a conference at the University. I enjoyed a BLT and Fresh Fruit, my husband had the Ham and Cheese Panini. The food was very good and liked the fun gift shop!

Reviewed 31 March 2012

Small and unique eatery with great food, though a bit pricey.

Reviewed 17 January 2012

always find something for myself or a gift. lunch is always excellent as well.