“Friendly bar”

Cuisines: Austrian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Sat at the bar because the dining room was too bright for us. They have some German choices in addition to seafood and beef choices. My fish was nice and my husband was happy with his bratwurst.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We went to the Pirates & Wenches festival in Rock Hall and one of our stops was at Bay Wolf. It has a small bar, restaurant area and outside patio areas both in front with picnic tables and out back with bar stools/tables. It was very crowded with festival-goers, but it was fun. Food was a little pricey, but tasted just fine.

1  Thank Baygirl23
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I am giving Bay Wolf a "very good" simply because the staff is outstanding. The food is above average, but it seems to be a bit hit or miss. I had the lobster bisque, which was absolutely loaded with giant hunks of lobster, but I also had the peppercorn filet and the beef was quite tough. The veggies were just veggies. Others at the table had the softshell crab and raved about them.

But the wait staff was delightful, funny, friendly and efficient. And the restaurant staff was very accommodating of our group of 9 who showed up without a reservation on a very busy weekend.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Got to Rock Hall around 7:30 in the evening, not realizing that of the few restaurants open on Wednesday night (many are closed), most close at 8pm so that limited our choices. Decided to stop in here. While it's an old place with not much ambiance, the food was pretty good. My husband opted for lobster which was a good value at $19 - it was about 1.25lb lobster, included vegetables and potato. I had the fresh rockfish which had a nice flavor. A decent place considering our options. Server was pleasant and attentive.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Dinner was warm and cozy. Waitress reccomended rock fish caught that day. Very good. Also had the Maryland Crab soup. Very tasty. A must eat restaurant.