“Amazing foodie experience ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Kitchen at Rock Hall - CLOSED

The Kitchen at Rock Hall
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Kansas City, Missouri
“Amazing foodie experience ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We were blown away by every dish we tried at The Kitchen. The Thyme mushrooms were amazing, the swordfish and scallops were perfection, and the chocolate bread pudding was worth every calorie. What a remarkable find in a small marina town! So glad they were able to accommodate us, but I'd recommend reservations bc it's a small, intimate place. Enjoy!

Port Republic, Maryland
“pre triathlon dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

I was in rock hall for the Rock Hall Triathlon. I had dinner at this restaurant and the food was very good. The restaurant is small and I didn't have reservations but I was able to set at an outside table, I had the Arctic Char which was done perfectly and carb loaded with great mashed potatoes. And the appetizer of fried green tomato with mozzarella cheese was out of this world.
The is a gem of a restaurant in this small town on the Chesapeake Bay. Would definitely go again.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Great dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

we enjoyed an early dinner at the Kitchen. The wine, service, dinner were all great. The dining room was a bit stuffy and tight (my husband is tall) but I think once the season kicks in - all the kinks will be ironed out. We will be back!

Visited May 2014
Ithaca NY
“Run....don't walk!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Good things come in small packages and this is one of them!
Why would I order a beef tenderloin at a seafood restaurant? Because it was probably the best piece of tenderloin I have ever had!
The meal started with a salad and I wondered whatever did they do to make this sooo wonderful? In fact, thought maybe I should have had the entrée size salad and passed on the steak. What a mistake that would have been!
The steak was the perfect size and was cooked perfectly. Mashed potatoes (the real thing!!) were plentiful and delicious and fresh green beans were grilled and full of flavor.
I was there with a large group and two orders of chocolate bread pudding came to the table. Okay...just one small taste. What? One taste??? It is heaven. Absolute heaven.
There isn't one thing about this restaurant that I didn't enjoy 100%.
And really, run don't walk!!!!

• Visited May 2014
washington, dc
“Absolutetly out of this world food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

What I liked? Parmesan encrusted swordfish, unbelievably prepared vegetables and potatoes, chocolate bread pudding. Food actually better than it even sounds, as everything was delicately flavored - not overpowering or heavy. This is a small quaint little teeny place - so better make a reservation.

Visited May 2014