“Pork Wellington”
Review of The Kitchen at Rock Hall - CLOSED

The Kitchen at Rock Hall
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Chestertown, Maryland
“Pork Wellington”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Had heard this was a good restaurant. Went to try it out. Special was pork Wellington that night. Wow. My wife had the beef filet. Wow. We tried the chocolate bread pudding for desert...first time I have ever had chocolate bread pudding...didn't like it at all...not the chef's fault...I just don't like chocolate bread pudding. Others have raved. Service and atmosphere excellent. Have tried to get back there again, but things conspire to prevent it.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank plaisaeb

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Late seating & special visit”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We were on a sailing weekend and got there late on a Saturday evening. Hannah, our server, treated us like we were the first seating of the night. The scallops were very good and the chocolate bread pudding was the best I have had. Since we were one of the last groups to be served, the chef had a chance to come out to say hello and visit with us. All in all, a fabulous experience and gets our highest rating.

• Visited June 2014
“Best food in Rock Hall! Should receive Zagat Ratings!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

The food is always amazing! The Chef creates an interesting menu which offers many items which will surprise you! We visited last weekend and had dinner there both nights. The "Special Appetizer" was the Fish Trio. A beautiful plate with Smoked Salmon strips, Smoked Trout spread, White Anchovy Fillets, Pickled Onions, Cream Cheese, Capers, and toasted crackers. Everything was made by the Chef! He smoked the trout and the salmon for this dish. It was so AMAZING!!!

• Visited July 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous Food and Service”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I visited Rock Hall during the July 4th holiday weekend. We had dinner at Kitchen at Rock Hall on our last night and it was wonderful. The food was much more than you would expect from the quaint little down. It easily rivals restaurants in some of the larger cities we've visited. Kitchen is a very small (18 person) restaurant so the personal touch was very evident. The food and service were absolutely wonderful. The wine available was also very good and the bread pudding is NOT to be missed! We would definitely dine here again.

• Visited July 2014
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“The best on the Bay!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had breakfast there this morning. It was AMAZING! She had the French toast which was it die for. I had pancakes, eggs, and grits. I don't know what they did to the pancakes but they were delicious! The pancakes aren't like your typical pancakes either.

In addition, I have had lunch and dinner there before. Both were simply incredible!

Visited June 2014