Mariners Motel
HIExpress.com
Quality Suites(Chestertown)(Great Value!)
US$95
QualityInn
Holiday Inn Express Kent Island(Grasonville)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$117
US$121
US$110
US$201
US$176
The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club & Spa(Stevensville)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$211
Sleep Inn(Grasonville)
US$111
US$105
Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn(Stevensville)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$200
US$90
Hotwire.com
All reviewswithin walking distancecoffee makerfree wifiscreen doorblast from the pastfour yearsan hour and a halftwo double bedswould stay here againnice poolmini fridgenext morningoff seasonannpiratesfantasyodor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was my first time staying here I came on the 4th of July to see the the fireworks sadly they were not on the 4th they have there own tradition where the fireworks are on the 3rd! But due to the weather it was on the 6th I believe. Fantastic view of the fireworks the staff is very kind. I was not disappointed at all during my trip. The rooms are more than I had expected for such a small looking motel. The owner is very nice and helpful. I was cool to see her granddaughter working with her.
It's not a B&B at all but makes it even better to try the food up in town. Had a great experience here will be coming back!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is a very nice, well maintained basic motel. Good pricing.
A regular motel, Not a B&B and not an upscale hotel now.

Very clean, inside and out. Spacious bathroom with fantastic water pressure!
Bountiful ice in the ice machine.

Lady in the office (owner I think) was super, super helpful.

Others have noted about staff entering room w/o permission. I didn't have any occurrence of this.

Will definitely stay here on a return trip.

Room Tip: Low number rooms (1-8 I think) face the lawn and marina, best views. Higher number rooms face residential area.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We've stayed at Mariner's twice now, and each time we were satisfied. The owners waited up for us to arrive on our first stay after we were stuck in traffic after work. They were exceptionally friendly. The rooms were clean and I liked that they all were on one level. The location is just across the road from the water and a great restaurant, and a few blocks walk to Rock Hall's Main Street. Don't expect a fancy inn or B&B--if you're looking for a "destination" lodging you will be disappointed. Mariners is basic, clean, well appointed with refrigerator and coffee maker, and operating a/c (important in Rock Hall in the summer), and they do it very well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I would never have found this motel if someone had not showed me where is was.

My only serious concern was that someone on the office staff came into my room without my permission.
I had gone into the office to book another night and found no one there so I left a note for them and then went out for a walk.
When I came back I saw that the office lady had actually stepped into my room looking for me and this was insensitive.
Stepping into a guests room without their say-so is not right. I had not checked out and my car was still there. This is a terrible invasion of my privacy and they should have just left a note on the door and not opened it.

Room Tip: Find some way to protect your privacy so the staff does not enter your room without your permission.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Selsi
AnnB21661, Owner at Mariners Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Thank you for your review. We will take your comments as an opportunity to review our
office coverage and procedures.
As for our location, being on Rock Hall Harbor, wouldn't change that for anything!
Hope to see you here again!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Ideally located, clean and comforts with refrigerator, coffee maker and friendly and helpful owner, this motel all on one floor with outside entrances is a compliment to the ease of lifestyle in this sailing village. We stayed in an almost dump the first evening here and the move here was so delightful. Stay here!!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple