“Enjoyable experience” 4 of 5 bubbles

Harbor Shack
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Rock Hall
Price range: US$10 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, View, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Harbor Shack offers a diverse menu of Local seafood, steaks, burgers, sandwiches and Mexican fare. Whether it's ribs, Ribeye or Rockfish we serve it up delicious. We offer full lunch and dinner menu from 11:30 am til close. We provide priority seating reservations. Come dine with us on the Rock Hall Harbor by car or by boat. Air conditoned main dinning, open air waterfront and deck dinning.Casual and fun with seasonal live entertainment Great dock bar and good food. Check our website for hours of operation.
“Enjoyable experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

The view from the patio is wonderful. ..The food is good. The shrimp salad is superb. The amount of food for the orders are plenty ample and worth the money.

Chestertown, Maryland
“Beautiful view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

They have the BEST shrimp salad! I always get mine in a wrap. It comes with some of the best french fries, and their home made cole slaw is delicious.
I highly recommend it. It is so peaceful to sit there & watch the boats come in.
Service is always good & friendly.

Maryland
“Still love it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

This still is one of my favorite places. My wife and I have been going here for years now and still love the food, the local atmosphere, and the great service.

I do not exactly have a big complaint, but I do miss the martinis I used to get here. I am a martini fanatic and I like it made a certain way, and,this may sound petty, but don't give me a glass that is not filled. I feel like you slighted me.

When we first started going here, the waitress would need a steady hand to get my drink to me with out spilling because it was filled to the top. Those of us who are martini fans like it that way. Those days are gone from Harbor Shack. The waitress now could do a back flip and not spill a drop (Yea, I am exaggerating but you get the point). I hope the owner (I think his name is Jimmy) reads this and understands that the first thing you get is your drink. If it is good and properly sized, the evening (or lunch) starts out on a high note and with a smile.

If the drink was as it used to be, I would put another star on my review.

Jim

1 Thank yimmie
Columbia, Maryland
“A Fun Place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stopped by at Harbor Shack for lunch on the recommendation of a Chestertown restaurateur.
A place for seafood, steak and Mexican all in one. So I got the fajitas...the best fajita from a non Mexican restaurant and my spouse got the seafood. From the moment you walk in and read the signs, the menu and wall decor you know everything is tongue in cheek. The House rules says it all: "Don't be in a hurry - We're not! Relax and enjoy yourselves .... It's a fun place.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Great waterfron lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Our first stop after entering Rock Hall was a walk to Harbor Shack for lunch and a beer - we enjoyed both. the service was great and the view and fresh air restorative after a long winter!

Visited May 2014