The Inn at Osprey Point
Mariners Motel(Rock Hall)
Quality Suites(Chestertown)
Sleep Inn(Grasonville)
View Hotel
All reviewsquichefarm housescallopsthird floorfrench toastmy husband and ieastern shorebeautiful water viewsmain buildingbeautiful roomoff seasonbagelsdietary restrictionsshared balconybeautiful marinapumpkin rollgluten free breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We have stayed at both THE INN and the Annex....each has advantages....this year we were at the Inn. The staff is professional and FRIENDLY and accommodating. Our room was ready early, so I could enjoy the pool while my husband napped. We had the larger king room with a sitting are. Accommodations were excellent....water left for us...a working refrigerator....wonderful view of the water....quiet. The next morning the buffet breakfast was amble with some unusual things like quiche and french toast in addition to the regular breakfast food. Coffee was on at our early request. The HOMEMADE cookies are such a lovely extra treat. We'll be back!!

Room Tip: The Annex has a rooms with a balconies over looking the Chesapeake....that is nice also. Then you have to travel to the main in for pool and bk. It isn't far, but I think I like staying at the Inn. There are stairs both places.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
ospreypoint_10, Manager at The Inn at Osprey Point, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Thank you for your kind comments. We're trying to add amenities to our rooms that our guests really want. We're glad to know it's working. Everybody loves those cookies. We''re glad you did too!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We recently stayed one night at Osprey Point and had a fabulous, relaxing time. The room was wonderful (loved the cookies to welcome us) and breakfast was excellent. We used the Inn's bikes to ride into town, the pool is very nice. We wanted to kayak but because it rained on our second day, we skipped kayaking. The restaurant food was excellent. It took awhile for our food to come out, but what is the rush?....we were on the Eastern Shore to relax! The bar tender creates different drinks; the drink I tried (watermelon and cucmber flavors) was so good I had 2! We will go back!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bayWashington_DC
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I have never written a review about anything on the Internet and decided I would be doing the Inn at Osprey Point a disservice if I didn't. (I am not computer savvy at all so don't even know if I am filling these questions out properly in order for this to even go through but I am hoping it will so here goes---
We have stayed here three times in the last five years or so and will be staying again very shortly. What prompted me to write this is because, again, like the other times when making the reservation Terry, the Innkeeper, was so kind, patient and accommodating in helping me choose which location and rooms would suit our family best.
Also, Terry bends over backwards to help with anything involving your stay--such as setting up a picnic table to enjoy eating crabs. Last year we were set up in one place and right before we were ready to eat it started to rain and they moved us out of the rain and under the roof outside the barn. Terry even gives you her home phone number if you need anything once she is off duty.
Also, if Terry isn't available when calling or while there during your stay, Greta, whom I believe is the manager, and another staff member, I am thinking her name is Casey or maybe KC also go out of their way to be helpful. The staff here is really unbelievable.

There are so many other things about this place that make it absolutely amazing.
The grounds, the pool, the Inn, and other accommodations at the Osprey are all well maintained
and immaculately clean. The breakfast is also very, very good. There is a nice variety to choose from the buffet table. Everything is always fresh. We came here on a recommendation of friends who stayed here all of the time who now own their own home in Rock Hall. They continue to go to the restaurant for dinner and the various events they hold there and always rave about the food.
I better stop here as I can go on and on about the Inn at Osprey Point. I will just say one more thing which is NOT good----- you will be very sad when it's time to leave as it is so peaceful and serene here!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2013

A delightful discovery on Chesapeake Bay. We took the room "Escapade" in the main building and enjoyed a beautiful view over the marina and the bay beyond. The room was spacious and immaculate with no pain spared in providing all possible comforts - right down to a "white noise" machine to counter possible outside noise! In fact, the room was very peaceful though could be subject to noise from the restaurant immediately below (closed on the nights we were at the hotel), Unfortunately, we didn't eat at the restaurant but there are some good, wholesome venues at the harbour just down the road. Breakfast was good though perhaps a little limited in choice (no cooked dishes). There were bikes at our free disposal which allowed us to discover the area. Last but not least, the innkeeper, Terry (Theresa?), couldn't have been more welcoming and spared no efforts to make our stay an enjoyable one: a very special person in a very special hotel.

Room Tip: The room, Escapade, is immediately above the restaurant so noise can be expected. However, the restaurant closes quite early. The annexe at nearby Gratitude Marina, is a worthy alternative to the main building, as is the Farmhouse for larger parties/ families.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Calamari appetizer was the best thing I ever tasted. The rest of the the food was excellent as well. Nice staff, great charming atmosphere, not crowded on Friday night. We came in a dingy from our boat anchored in the harbor. They did not mind our casual appearance.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family