The Inn at Osprey Point
Haven Point Inn(Rock Hall)(Great Value!)
US$143
Inn at Haven Harbour(Rock Hall)(Great Value!)
US$156
Inn at Huntingfield Creek(Rock Hall)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$204
Mariners Motel(Rock Hall)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$125
Quality Suites(Chestertown)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$104
QualityInn
Holiday Inn Express Kent Island(Grasonville)(Great Value!)
US$140
Sleep Inn(Grasonville)
US$100
US$90
SleepInn
All reviewsquichefarm housescallopsthird floorfrench toastmy husband and ieastern shorebeautiful water viewsmain buildingbeautiful roomoff seasonbagelsdietary restrictionsshared balconybeautiful marinapumpkin rollgluten free breakfast
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Each year my company hosts an over night retreat for our Internal Medicine residents during the spring. I decided to take a look at the Osprey Point since I had a very nice experience at the bar in their Inn as well as the beautiful setting of the property right on the water.

The events manager Casey Carol met with myself and one of the physicians to show us the accomodations and meeting space. Casey showed us every room in the Inn, Annex and the Farm house. Each room was unique, very inviting and had wonderful immenities from fluffy bathrobes to the package of freshly baked cookies left on every bed.

The transition from looking at the property to booking the property for our retreat was seamless. Casey made sure that she continued to answer our questions and was able to accomodate all of our special requests.

When the actual day of the retreat came I met Rita at 7:30 at the Inn to set up the meeting space. Rita made sure I had everything I needed for the meeting portion of the day prior to the group arriving. Once my group arrived both Rita and Casey constantly checked to see if the group needed anything. I never had to ask for beverage refills in the conference area and they were both as gracious as they could have been.

Since we wanted to keep all of the activities within the property we had lunch, dinner and breakfast the next morning all at the Inn. Lunch and dinner were pre-planned menus by their restaurant chef. The meals were delicious and the staff was again happy to accomodate any special requests that we had.

When we originally booked the property I was given the impression that the breakfast woulf be a "continental" type breatkfast. What we got instead was a complete buffet breakfast with home made quiche, muffins, french toast casserole, bagels, cereal, fresh fruit, juice, coffee, teas and so much more. The breakfast was phenominal and was the perfect start to what was going to be a day filled with physical challenges for our residents.

I am looking forward to booking our next year's retreat at the Osprey as well as hoping to take a couple of days to enjoy their facility on a personal basis. Without hesitation I would recommed the Osprey as a place to stay and dine.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2014

My husband & I stayed at the Annex in Aft for a week as we were commissioning our new boat. The location is perfect and we loved the comfort and decor of our room. Due to poor weather we had to extend our stay and moved to Port another beautiful room and this one with a balcony looking towards the water...wonderful! The accommodations exceed your expectations. Ok so where you are staying is great, but it's the staff that knocked it out of the park. Terry got it started with our reservation and really inquiring about our needs and making suggestions for our stay (she also makes the killer breakfast we enjoyed every morning), Rita spoiled us by greeting us every morning at breakfast and inquiring what extra needs we might have a friendship was formed. Greta, the manager also touched base with us doing anything she could to make sure our stay was top notch. The food in the dining room is the best in town! Chef John prepared the best meals we loved it so much we ate there about 6 nights. Eric the bartender had good conversation and creative libations. Overall, every person at Osprey we came in contact with showed care and concern so refreshing!!!! We left there making friendships.

Room Tip: If you want that "on the water feel" stay at the Annex. If you love the comforts of everything being together stay at the lovely Inn, the rooms are extremely nice there too.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ILYogis
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We went just before the season began and we were the only ones at the Inn. The place is just gorgeous. Fire place, great views to the bay, the people there very down to earth and humble. Want us to really enjoy our stay and we did. We needed to put food in the refrigerator and they allow us to walk around the Inn as is was our home, and it did feel like. And the best!!! the welcome cookies over the bed! Just a nice place to be, definitely a place that I will tell people to go. A clean and happy place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We had a great experince at the "Inn at Osprey Point". We stayed in Bolero Room in the main inn. Plently of room for the three of us. The bathroom was small but the views more than made it worth it. We biked/kayak/rested/relaxed and enjoyed every minute. The staff was wonerful!

Room Tip: Loved Bolero room
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My husband and I went there as an engaged couple and had a wonderful time! We wound up getting married and rented out the whole inn with friends and family. The wedding was perfect, and every one of guests loved the food, the rooms and the whole area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple