The room is split between a living/sleeping area and a mini-gym or workout area (no machines). Do not expect a suitcase rack, a hanging closet that is beyond 2 feet wide, a dresser, a sofa or love seat, or a coffee/hot water maker. We used the workout floor to spread some clothes, and got coffee maker for hot water, to avoid dressing up and running down (and pay) for some coffee or tea. There is no room service either. And, do not expect an American breakfast. Yes, the place is clean, nice, and the service is good. The missing room amenities are the problem.
So, if you come for a workout in your room, you may wish to stay there. If you come for a comfortable standard hotel stay for more than 1-2 days, you may wish to consider going elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hi, we're EVEN™ Hotels and we're bringing healthy travel to everyone. We want to help you Eat Well, Keep Active, Rest Easy, and Accomplish More while you're on the road. Just a few minutes from Washington, D.C., with easy access to all three major airports (IAD, DCA, and BWI) and a short walk to the Metro Rail's Red Line with its strategically-located stops, the wellness-minded traveler finally has a haven at EVEN™ Hotels Rockville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your EVEN Hotel Rockville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legacy Hotel And Meeting Centre
- Legacy Hotel Rockville
- The Legacy Hotel Meeting Centre