“Someone was minding the details”

Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Rockville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 16 September 2013

The staff was helpful and friendly. There were nice details such as cookies in the lobby and ear phones in the gym. The hotel is nicely located a short walk from a shopping center with restaurants and a grocery store. The room was very clean. I recommend this hotel for business or leisure travel.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Dear VVHTS,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at the HGI Rockville! I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms, convenient location and a few of the many amenities that our hotel has to offer. We greatly appreciate your recommendation, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We stayed one night in this hotel for a great price. The building was new and beautiful and was in a nice development with restaurants nearby. The service was excellent and the room very clean and nice. The only negatives were that the mattress was a little uncomfortable and the shower was a little slippery. Otherwise this hotel was a great value and had the typical Hilton quality.

Hello Alan H,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the HGI Rockville. I'm very happy to hear that you found our hotel to be of the quality that Hilton is known for. I'm sorry that our adjustable mattress was a bit uncomfortable and that the shower floor was a little slippery, but I appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Both items have already been addressed as the safety and comfort of our guests is of the utmost importance. I'm glad that you enjoyed our beautiful building, convenient location, clean room and excellent service, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I stayed in the Hilton Garden Inn, Rockville, MD for three nights and can not say enough good things about it. From the moment I walked through the doors and was greeted at the desk by DJ until check out and the helpful directions to BWI airport given to me by the young woman behind the desk, I felt so well taken care of. My room (a king) was spacious, well equipped, and immaculate. The housekeeping staff does a fantastic job!! And the mattress was so comfortable!! I used the fitness center and, although it was also immaculate, it lacked the equipment that I was hoping to find - but I believe this is due to the great gym that I go to. What could I really expect from a hotel gym. That being said, the equipment was in perfect condition. I can't wait to return to this beautiful hotel.

Dear Olivia S,

Thank you for staying at the HGI Rockville! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I'm very happy that your had a fantastic experience. Our comfortable beds, clean and spacious rooms, and immaculate fitness center are a few of the many reasons our guests continue to return. Also, thank you so much for your recognition of DJ and our housekeeping and front desk teams. We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This Hilton garden Inn was very well maintained and would recommend it to anybody. I had a problem with regulating air conditioner and it was resolved very quickly after i told front desk. Room was clean and bright. Very clean. Bed was adjustable and comfortable. breakfast was good, not great but I enjoyed it. I would give this hotel a thumbs up

Hello Larry L,

Thank you very much for the thumbs up! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our well maintained property, clean, bright rooms, comfortable bed and breakfast. I'm sorry for the issue you experienced with the A/C, but I'm glad our team resolved the problem quickly. Thank you again for your feedback, and hope to welcome you and your family back again soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

no matter what time it is, still greeted by a representative with a smile and made me feel welcome. the representative at the front desk was full of energy and made sure all the questions i had were answered and went above and beyond to meet my expectations

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Roger W,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the HGI Rockville! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I'm very happy that our entire team took great care of you and exceeded your expectations. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Overall the hotel provided excellent service. My only complaint was the softness of the pillows, which caused me to not sleep well. Also, my neck was stiff in the mornings. Excellent workout facility. Very good location in terms of restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Hello Gregory L,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the HGI Rockville, and I'm very happy that we provided excellent service! I'm sorry that our pillows caused you to experience a stiff neck, and we do provide feather and foam pillows, so we will be sure to have your preferred type the next time you stay with us! Also, it's great that you enjoyed our fitness center and convenient location, definitely a few of the many highlights of our property. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 August 2013

The staff was very friendly and the hotel is very nice. I really like the location, there is a nice shopping mall nearby. I would definitely go to this hotel again. I had a minor issue regarding the cleanliness of the bed and the hotel is addressing my issue now. Great service!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

Hello TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the HGI Rockville! I'm very happy to hear that you have enjoyed our great service and convenient location. I'm sorry for the minor issue you experienced, but I'm very glad that our friendly staff took care of it for you. Thank you again, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting Rockville!

Michael Anderson

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville
0 mi away
Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center
EVEN Hotel Rockville
EVEN Hotel Rockville
#6 of 14 in Rockville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg? Share your experiences!