Review Highlights
So glad I went!

adansonia
Great if you are fit an unafraid of heights!

Tripper01Philly
Philly

All reviews tarzan swing zip lining obstacle course safety training lots of fun own pace the staff was super friendly father's day adrenaline rush rock creek park outdoor activities this past weekend birthday party courses obstacles trees ground
Reviewed 6 days ago

My overall experience was better than predicted. I was a little nervous about the heights before I arrived but the guide made me feel really comfortable (there is a small initial exploration exercise for learning to attach your lines). The obstacles were varied enough, and just complex enough to keep me distracted from the heights, give me enough time to appreciate the surrounding canopy and try to recall a few latin names, and provide an experience that really allowed for stress release, a little exercise, and pure enjoyment. At several points there are options for easier or more difficult crossings. All are fun! Really want to try the course in DE so I can zipline over water!

GoApeUSA, Guest Relations Manager at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Hello,

Thanks for reviewing your experience! I'm glad you had a good time swinging through the trees and interacting with our staff. Congrats on conquering your fear of heights! We look forward to your next adventure.

Let us know if you need anything,

RR

Reviewed 6 days ago

My friend and I spent 3 hours at Go Ape in Rockville Maryland and had a blast! We had both zip-lined before under full assist conditions. On this course, you are instructed on how to safely tether, lock, climb, etc before starting, and then you are on our own. If you enjoy this type of technical work (and are motivated to listen carefully to the excellent instructors), then this is for you. The course itself was fun and challenging. Lots of zany walking bridges and lots of upper body work. e.g. you have to climb rope ladders to get to the tree tops and you have to climb out of the Tarzan nets (wahoo!). It was a very cold, windy, day in November, so the course was not crowded, thankfully. But it would have been terrible to wait behind lines of people. Because NO ONE should rush this course (stay safe!). But you also shouldn't have to get stuck behind someone terrified or unable to do the necessary climb. We reserved ahead- great staff. Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for reviewing your experience! I'm glad you had a good time swinging through the trees and interacting with our staff. Thanks for bearing through the cold! We look forward to your next adventure.

Let us know if you need anything,
RR

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Went on Sr. Trip and had a great time! The guides were nice and helpful as well. Will definitely go back sometime!

GoApeUSA, Guest Relations Manager at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Ruth,

Thanks for taking the time to share your Go Ape adventure! I'm so glad to hear that you all had a great time and that you got to hang out with some of our TREEmendous staff. We can't wait to see you again!

KF

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went here on 10/21 for a friend’s bday and it was amazing!!! It definitely gives you an adrenaline rush... I already Invited more people to try it and invite me again before it gets too cold! This would also be good for a date! I recommend every one to try it. The staff was all amazing as well!!

GoApeUSA, Guest Relations Manager at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Janae,

Thanks for sharing your feedback here. I'm glad it was a good birthday adventure! We love return visitors, so you're welcome any time. But yes - maybe hurry before the snow comes!

Have a great day,

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I went for my 21st birthday, and it was so much fun! I'm a very adventurous person, so this was perfect for me. We had a blast and definitely plan on going back!

GoApeUSA, Guest Relations Manager at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Hello,
Happy Birthday! What a great way to spend a milestone birthday. We look forward to having you visit us again in the future. Keep in mind we have 16 locations in 14 states with each one being different from the others. See you soon!

RC

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Awesome place , come prepared to use gloves if you have tender hands. Lots of upper body strength but fun. Trick try not to land on your butt you will get dirty lol

GoApeUSA, Guest Relations Manager at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. It sounds like you had a good time up in the trees! Yes, gloves are not required to participate safely but are encouraged for participants that would prefer some hand protection. We recommend gloves that have a reinforced palm and half-fingers to retain dexterity. Hopefully, you can join us again!

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

We had a great time! The staff were all very nice and very helpful! We definitely felt well prepared after our training. We will be back! Thanks

GoApeUSA, Inside Sales Representative at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Hi Courtney,

Thank you for providing a review about your experience on our course. It's always great to hear that our guests greatly enjoyed their tree time! We're looking forward to seeing you again soon!

DO

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

By far the best tree top adventure that we have done. Took 5 of us, 2 60+, ~3hours. All types of obstacles from zip lines to Tarzan swings, even a skate board.)

GoApeUSA, Guest Relations Manager at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to post about your adventure. I'm glad your group had fun! The skate board is my personal favorite. Hopefully, you can join us again!

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

What great time I had with my son and his friend. The tree top adventure can be a challenge for people scared of heights, but the staff is very helpful and preaches safety. A great adventure for the day.

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Go Ape. It sounds like your group had a great adventure! Our staff have extensive experience working with guests that aren't totally comfortable with heights, and they try their best to help everyone feel confident in their abilities and in our safety system. Let us know if you need anything!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

This is a GEM of a good time if you have a Saturday or Sunday where you’re trying to plan outdoor activities - so much fun!

Our guides made everything so easy and safe, you get to go at your own pace, and it’s a BLAST the whole time

Basically there at 6 courses you go through, each with a few hard and easy options you have to bipass - from swinging like Tarzan, zip lining through the trees, and going through some pretty entertaining obstacle courses IN THE TREES UP HIGH, the thrills don’t end !!

So worth every penny, it’s a half day activity, and you get to hook yourself in and go at your own pace, slow fast etc

Only thing: DO NOT GO ON A HOT DAY! If it’s very hot, this won’t be a good time, I went on a 85 degree day and I was sweating, if it was 95 or something, I would have definitely not had as much fun since this is physically challenging

GoApeUSA, Guest Relations Manager at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback and for visiting us at Go Ape. We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Keep in mind we have 16 locations in 14 states if you ever want to test your skills out on any of our other courses. No two are the same. Looking forward to having you visit us again.

RC