All reviews full kitchen two bedroom suite evening reception kids room garden inn complimentary breakfast home away from home indoor pool each morning grocery store the hotel staff definitely stay here again lifeguard on duty rooms were very clean very nice hotel waffles shady grove
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This was our second stay at the Homewoos Suites, Rockville. We picked this area as it is close to the metro and the Rockville area is so nice.
We were staying for the weekend of Labor Day. We were married earlier in the day and were able to check in at 1:30. We had the 1 bedroom king suite. The rooms are large, modern and spotless.
The free breakfast in the morning is one of the best. Different each day. I love the indoor pool and it is so clean .
The staff at the hotel go out of their way to make you feel welcomed and appreciated. That goes a long way with us.
The only negative is the hours for the pool. It does not open til 5pm during the week. I have never in all my travels come accross this. I was a bit peeved when I saw it was closed for swimming lessons for people who live in the area. As a Hilton Member and paying guest, I should be able to use the pool during the day. Fridays the pool should be open earlier since it is the begining of the weekend and many people are checking in after a long day of travel.
Other than that, nothing to complain about.
We will without a doubt return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Dear Brian03,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing to stay again at the Homewood Suites Rockville, and congratulations on your recent marriage! I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location, our large, spotless suites, complimentary breakfast and welcoming staff. I'm glad that you enjoyed our heated indoor pool, but I'm sorry that our pool hours were not what you expected. We value your feedback, and we will certainly consider your suggestion regarding Friday hours. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Great hotel in the Rockville area. Property is new and rooms are very nice. Internet connectivity is rock solid and fast which was important to me on the trip as I was taking several meetings remotely from my room.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

Dear Rodney F,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Homewood Suites Rockville-Gaithersburg. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I'm very happy to hear the you enjoyed our property and found our complimentary internet connectivity to be fast. We look forward to welcoming you back during you next business trip to the Rockville area. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We arrived on a Sunday evening after a longer than expected drive from the Boston area. We were greeted promptly by two wonderful clerks who got us into our two bedroom suite without a fuss. The suite had three tv's, a full refrigerator, sink, microwave and cooktop. A full hot breakfast was available every morning and dinner Monday thru Thursday. We were given a ride each morning to the Shady Grove Metro station for our travel into DC. They also would pick us up from the metro station upon our return. The entire staff we encountered were very helpful and friendly. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone. BTW, it shares the building with a Hilton Garden Inn.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello NewRailman,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Homewood Suites in Rockville. I'm very happy to hear that you and your family had an enjoyable experience while visiting the D.C. area, and I'm glad you were able to get to your suite quickly after a long drive! Our large, fully equipped suites, complimentary hot breakfast, complimentary shuttle and friendly staff are some of the many reasons our guests continue to return. We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

I was very happy when I first walked into my suite at Homewood Suites. There was a beautiful vase of flowers on the table which added such a personal touch! Although they were not real, they looked real. The suite was extremely clean and smelled fresh. The staff was fabulous and made me feel welcomed. Staying here was a delight. I would recommend this hotel to anyone for business or leisure. Thank you to the staff that work so hard to make this hotel one of the best in the area. Your dedication shows!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Deborah G,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Homewood Suites in Rockville! I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean, beautiful suites. Also, I greatly appreciate your recognition of our team, and I'm glad that they took great care of you. We appreciate your recommendation and certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

During a recent trip to the area we stayed at the hotel for two nights. It's literally walking distance to a large plaza of restaurants and stores, so we didn't need to drive out after a long day heading South from NY. We accidentally booked a studio, but they had no problem switching to a 2-room suite. The breakfast was ok; for a continental one.

Date of stay: August 2013
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Hello Worldtraveler_inLI,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Homewood Suites Rockville-Gaithersburg during your trip from NY! We appreciate your feedback, and we will continue to work on our complimentary breakfast as we strive to deliver a great breakfast experience. I'm glad that you enjoyed our location and that our team was able to assist with a room change. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward o welcoming you back during your next trip to the area.