“Always stop in for a sub when in MD”

Jerry's Subs & Pizza
Ranked #160 of 462 Restaurants in Rockville
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: Awesome Food. Awesome Life. That's Jerry's Subs and Pizza! Famous for Signature Cheesesteaks, Overstuffed Subs, New York Style Pizza and Awesome Wingz, Jerry's is a local favorite. Since our first store opened in 1954 outside Washington, D.C., we have remained dedicated to providing customers with high quality ingredients and overstuffed portions that we have been famous for since the beginning.
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I grew up in this area and whenever I get back, I have to stop in Jerry's for a sub (either Steak & Cheese or Chicken filet) and some of the best fries around!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I had their pepper jack cheese steak sub. it was a lot of bread and little meat. I normally only eat chicken cheesesteaks but it was a special they had so i figured i would try it. it was pretty good just not enough meat.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The food here is good and convenient to the corporate offices in the area but sort of expensive for lunch (sub, drink and fries) almost $15.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

People in Maryland put Old Bay seasoning on EVERYTHING, but I was still surprised to see Old Bay wings on the menu. I went in search of something different and found it! These weren't swimming in a sauce so the flavors really came through. I will have to be more bold in using Old Bay in my own cooking. The place was not crowded as I came for a late lunch. Parking around that shopping center is horrible, but the food is worth the aggravation.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

The food was just average, but the prices were high. I would rather just order from Domino's or Pizza Hut.