Overall the hotel is very good to good. The beds appear to be new and are very comfortable. Having a cushioned, comfy chair in the room is a nice touch and the rooms are clean. They have a nice hot breakfast, eggs, meat, potatoes, waffles. It can get very busy for breakfast but they do keep it replenished and the area clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, FREE parking, FREE breakfast and FREE Wi-Fi, you'll be hard pressed to find a better deal. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area and directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. Family, business, kid and pet friendly accommodations to suit your needs for a comfortable and relaxing stay... Traveling with an RV - no worries - bring it and park for the night or the weekend, there is plenty of space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western