“very nice”

Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Rockville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Everything was very nice except for the watery scrambled eggs every morning. We did not have any children with us so we don't know about the kid's activities. We never used the pool or laundry facilities but at least they were available.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
AlexRockvilleMD, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Hello, and thank you for your feedback. We take pride in providing the best possible service to our guests and that includes our food presentation standards. Please accept our sincerest apologies on the state of the eggs. Perhaps the attendant was a little late in managing that dish and eggs are tricky - we try to keep ours just right by being watchful - and making them not too dry for the buffet style setting. Come back again and let us have the opportunity to serve you - we'll get it right or make it right for you.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I booked this hotel for 4 days on a business trip. Looking at the prices, online pictures and reviews, it looked like a good deal. I paid $160/night for an executive suite. When I entered my room, I was shocked to see stains all over the carpet, the furniture was old, rusty and stained and lights were not working properly. I called the front desk, they did not apologize or anything, just moved me to another room which was no different. I am warning everyone, don't trust the pictures online for this hotel. They are extremely deceiving. There is NOTHING executive about the executive suite. I cancelled my booking the same night, and moved to a better hotel in the area. And guess what ! The receptionist never asked me the reason for cancelling or if I was dis-satisfied. No expressions, no apology, absolutely terrible customer service.

Also, the hotel had a lot of shady people in the lobby and outside area. I would recommend to stay away from this hotel. Don't waste your money.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
HNegash, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Iwki
First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am shocked to learn about experience. Our suites are renovated not too long ago and as you can see on previous several guest comments, we get a lots of great feedbacks in regards to the cleanliness of the rooms and outstanding customer service. I would like to apologize if that didn’t happen during your stay. Up on reading your comment, I myself went up to the rooms you mentioned above and were not able to find any stain on the carpets. If possible, please give me a call. I would like to learn more about the issues you have experienced.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Our stay at the Best Western Plus was very good, as always. Our space was roomy, well furnished and neat. The staff attention was superior. We had a good view from our suite. This is our accustomed experience at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your kind words, and glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are so very lucky to have such a great team. They really do care about our guests and it shows. We get countless compliments about our team as well as in room amenities in daily bases. I have already sent a note of thanks to the staff with a copy of your review.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Have stayed here often and have had a great stay every time! Great value. Customer service is excellent! Breakfast is average. My only complaint is their sleeper sofa. You can feel the springs and it was miserable. There only available fix was to put extra blankets on the mattress, so if you are planning on the sofa sleeper, forget it, go somewhere else. I was here on business and brought my family for a mini vacation. We used 2 rooms and needed the sleeper sofa. Everything was fantastic except for that. There regular beds are very comfortable!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. our primary goal is to provide comfort, consistent guest service and a great value. That said, we never get tired of hearing it. We are lucky to have a great team that really cares about providing both clean room and great guest service, and it shows.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I was very pelased with the staff and amenities of the Best Western Plus of rockville. The shuttle service to the metro station was so convenient for this traveler who was not used to the area. Staff were very accommodating. I would defiinitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for the Kind words! I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on the fact that we offer consistent amenities throughout all our rooms as suites. We hope to see you here again soon at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. Please share your experience with your friends and family. If you are on social media: Facebook, please like us at /BestWesternPlusRockville and on twitter follow us at /BWRockville. Also check out our Facebook page for our specials for added savings!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stayed here over Memorial Day weekend along with a hotel full of soccer tournament kids, and school groups visiting DC. One night I called the front desk 3 times because of the noise and slamming doors but nothing was done. I would think for $143 a night that the front desk at the very least could come up and quiet them down or how about this for an idea - call their chaperons and have them take care of it - but neither was done. It was not just one night it was every night except Monday (Memorial Day). On the plus....the bed was comfortable and pillows were good. Bathroom was small and no place to put anything. I didn't hear any outside 'road' noise - could be because there was so much noise in the halls. Breakfast was good and a step above most hotels. It was really a treat to eat off of real plates with real silverware - not plastic.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor at the end and though we could not hear the elevators - again that could be...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
HNegash, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear MAJLAX
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, first, I would like to thank you for your complement in regards to the comfort of our beds and our famous full American breakfast. I Understand, during your stay our hotel was one of the many hotels in the area that were hosting the soccer group. We have communicated to the chaperones in advance and also given instruction to minimize any noise. I am so sorry that didn’t happen during your stay. I assure you, these is an isolated incident and we hope you would give us another chance and experience the level of service we are known for. . Once again, thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

While the price was right, our stay there was less than ideal.

The lighting in the rooms, especially the bathrooms, was too dim and the condition of the bathroom was poor. Additionally, The hotel is used by school groups visiting DC and the hotel management struggles to keep them quiet. The hotel is located near a busy highway (a plus for easy access), but the drone of traffic was apparent.

The breakfast was one of the few treats...real food, not just donuts and coffee.

Room Tip: Find out how many school groups are visiting during your planned stay

Dear Leo
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, I am glad you found our hotel to be affordable and fits with your travel budget, I am so sorry, your visit to our hotel happens to be on the same time with the soccer tournament in the area, during your stay our hotel was one of the many hotels in the area that were hosting the soccer group. We had communicated with chaperones and have given instruction to minimize noise and give a restful night to the rest of our guests. I assure you these is an isolated incident and we hope you would give us another chance and experience the level of service we are known for. Once again, thank you for staying with us!