Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville
US$125
Sleep Inn Shady Grove(Rockville)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$160
US$154
CambriaHotels
  • Pool
Sheraton Rockville Hotel(Rockville)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$121
US$92
  • Restaurant
US$160
US$144
All reviewsfront desksuperior kingpremium roomroom was cleanmetro stationshady groveshort driveironing boardwould stay here againeasy accesscoffee makerwashington dcrrikellypropertyfrigrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I checked in and had a free night certificate but not with me Kelly the person checking me in called the red roof 800 number and was able to secure my room using the certificate. When I got into my room the heat was not working I called Kelly and within minutes two maintenance techs arrived and determined that the unit was bad. The two gentleman then replaced the unit in a very timely manner they were polite and professional. I would highly recomend this property to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
RedRoofInnRockville, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Thank you so much for your response. I am glad to hear that Kellie and Maintenance exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff. We look forward to seeing you next time you pass through the Rockville area!
Claudia Lazo
General Manager Red Roof

Reviewed 23 January 2012

Have been staying at this property for 14 years and have always enjoyed this place. Overall, it is in a great location and very easy to get to Va. and many areas that I need to travel for my business. The Staff is always courteous and very accomodating and the General Manager, Shirley Jordan, couldn't be more delightful and extremely professional.

I really like the convenience of the refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave. The business desk is excellent for doing my paperwork, with great desk lighting and comfortable work chair.

Give the Red Roof a try in Rockville, Md.!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
RedRoofInnRockville, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2012

Thank you so much for taking time out to write that awesome review! We really do appreciate that. We do take customer service seriousley. We are very excited about our upcoming Renovation. The process will start in March. We look forward to you visiting us in the near future. Thank you again!

Reviewed 18 December 2011

I guess by now I should know most of the time you get what you pay for. Room was clean, staff was ok thats about the nicest thing I can say about this place, WIFI was horrible, connection consistantly dropped every 5-15 minutes, mold in the bathroom and a bare light bulb with no shade on the wall fixture, the inroom safe did not work, when I called the front desk they said someone would fix it, well thats what they said, it never happened but at least I had hope. Location was good within a mile or so of Shady Grove Metro and a lot of resturants and shopping close by. oh I almost forgot when the heater kicked on it was like a 737 landing, it would wake you from a dead sleep, so we turned it off at night, good thing it was only October.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
RedRoofInnRockville, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2011

Thank you for your comments! We appreciate you letting us know. Our goal is to exceed your expecations, clearly, we did not-please except my apology. Could you please give me a call? I would like to get more detail in order to better address your concerns. My number is 301-987-0965.
Thank you very much Shirley Jordan GM

Reviewed 8 December 2011

While the front desk employees were very nice and helpful the rooms leave a lot to be desired. Our room had tons of large, visible spider webs, dead worms in bathtub and signs of cockroaches!! Also sheets looked very old and stale.

• Stayed: December 2011
RedRoofInnRockville, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2011

Dear Guest , thank you so much for your feed-back. We really do appreciate your comments! Our goal is to offer awesome sevice to every guest. Clearly we dropped the ball. Please give us an opportunity to make it right.. I promise your next stay will exceed your expectations. Give me a call at 301-987-0965. Tks again! Shirley Jordan G.M

Reviewed 17 November 2011

great customer service.........very polite and would deffinitely be back to stay..

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business