Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Rockville
Rockville, United States
“Awesome Hilton”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The Rockville Hilton is awesome. Great layout, rooms, amenities, etc. Would highly recommend. Been to this hotel on business and for leisure and both were great stays. I am going to definitely stay here for the future and recommend to friends and family. If you are able, try to get a hold of Michael, as he is very helpful and professional in getting all of your needs met. Also, we had our company holiday party here last year and the staff was great! I recommend for both business and personal visits.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
It truly makes us happy to know that you enjoyed your visit with us at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. On behalf of our entire staff, thank you for your warm remarks and high recommendation. We are humbled by your sincere words and are pleased to learn that you felt so well taken care of by our staff. Whether visiting for business or leisure, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
ORWIGSBURG
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times, and keep coming back because of the service and the convenient location. The rooms are nicely appointed and the beds extremely comfortable. Underground parking garage is also a plus.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for your loyalty, as it is always a pleasure to accommodate you at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. We are happy that we are able to continue to impress you with our services and we look forward to your return visit.
Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Hilton is my first choice when traveling (which I do for work a lot). As always, the staff is what makes it stand out from the rest. I am someone who appreciates (and expects) excellent customer service and Hilton, once again, did not fail in this area. I must give a particular shout out to one outstanding employee, Julius, who took care of me at the bar/dinner area two nights in a row. He was attentive, professional and a pleasure to be around- a true asset. Areas that could use a little attention: More staff for the breakfast- they were working so hard but there was just not enough staff to accommodate the number of patrons. And breakfast quality was not quite what I have come to expect from Hilton.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking this time to share your kind comments regarding the customer service that you received throughout your stay with us at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. We are very proud to read your compliments regarding our professional and friendly staff members. We will certainly share your kind comments with the particular employee that you've mentioned, as he will be encouraged by your special mention of his service. It is disappointing to know that your dining experience did not reflect the high standards of the Hilton brand and we hope you'll allow us another chance to welcome you again.
York, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The hotel is nice and has a very accommodating staff. The room appeared clean but the in room sprinkler was so dust covered that I question if it would work when needed. This is one of those important, but easily overlooked, areas to clean. The bed was comfortable and the towels were nice and thick. Please note, this hotel has interior and exterior rooms, make sure to request the exterior if you like sunshine.

Now for my gripe about this hotel...everything is extra. First you have to pay for parking and this is Rockville, MD..not DC or Philly. If you want to access the WiFi, plan to spend $9.95 to do so unless you are a Hilton Honors platinum (and gold?) level member or an AT&T subscriber. Since I'm not at the required level and I am a Verizon subscriber I figured I'd just use my cell phone. Every attempt to access the web through my phone resulted in a "internet is unstable" message. I have never had this message before. I don't know if the problem was due to being in an interior room or something was intentionally blocking reception but it was irritating to say the least. And finally, plan to overpay for breakfast. Please understand, I could have gone a very few miles north and would have had a free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's not the only hotel with a close proximity to the metro.

As I said, it's nice but I won't bother going back. I have too many other options.

Room Tip: Unless you like feeling like you are in a cave, outside rooms are quieter and you can see the daylig...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
While we greatly appreciate your honest feedback, we do regret to learn that we may have missed this opportunity to welcome you back. We hope you'll take a moment to browse our many hotel packages that we have available online. You may find that our Business Package is the perfect fit for your business or leisure trip. This hotel deal offers complimentary parking, Internet and breakfast daily. We hope you will reconsider and allow us the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Not what I expect from the Hilton.

The decor etc is definitely past its prime.

But the worst thing was... my first night there, getting out of the bath, I saw a large bug on the bathroom floor. Note that this was during a cold winter...in fact during a snow storm.... so unlikely to be an outdoor insect. IT was gone too fast for me to capture or kill... but it seriously put me off.

The staff did give me a different room ... but I had to ask, they didn't proactively offer.... though it was just down the hall. I was very surprised at how matter of fact they were about it, and that I got no apology at all from management.

And I hardly slept the rest of my time there, worried about bugs.

I've got a week booked at the HIlton Club in Manhattan in May, and I"m seriously hoping this is not indicative of where Hilton service is going.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Though we are grateful for your review, it is truly disappointing to know that you felt we did not live up to the high standards of the Hilton brand. We hope you'll accept our sincere apologies for any inconveniences that you had to endure during your stay with us. We take the report of potential pest issues very seriously and take immediate and proactive action whenever these concerns are brought to our attention. After further investigation, I can assure you that this was an isolated incident. On behalf of our entire staff, I'd like to extend my deepest apologies. We hope we get another opportunity to restore your confidence in our services.
Maryland, United States
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Hubby and I had a great stay here. The room was clean and the furnishings and decorations were well done. Really enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub! Appreciated the staff being helpful and friendly. We thought the price was a great value (weekend rate), but would've been exceptional had breakfast been included.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for sharing your getaway with us at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. We are so glad that you and your husband enjoyed a great stay. We do offer a Hilton Bed & Breakfast package, which may be perfect for your next weekend escape with us!
Hopewell, New Jersey
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Good overall, especially for business. However, on my last stay the shower was not working and required me to redress and call maintnance to repair. I do have to say that they did it very quickly but still it was a bit of an annoyance.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

While we are happy to know that our staff was able to quickly repair your shower, we are truly sorry for any inconveniences and we can understand any frustrations that you must have been feeling at this time. We hope you won't let this incident discourage you from booking another stay at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville
EVEN Hotel Rockville
EVEN Hotel Rockville
#6 of 15 in Rockville
Cambria hotel & suites Rockville
Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg

Been to Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center? Share your experiences!