I got married at The Oaks this past weekend, and it was AWESOME!! The staff (Candi, Susan, Erin, Sarah and Carla) went above and beyond to exceed our expectations. Erin was very responsive on top of each and every detail, which made my job much easier. Chef Paul blew our guests away with the incredible meal he perpared-people raved all night along!
I could not have imagined a more perfect setting for the most important day of my life! I would highly reccommend The Oaks to any bride!! What a great way to begin our lives together!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oaks is a charming historic Inn with 15 rooms with private baths. There is a large common living room area for our guest to enjoy. Located a few miles from St. Michael's to our south, and Easton to our north, we are the perfect location with waterfront privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Oaks Waterfront Inn and Events reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oaks Waterfront Inn And Events Hotel Royal Oak
- Oaks a Country Hotel
- Country Inn Royal Oak
- Royal Oak Country Inn
- The Oaks a Country Hotel
- The Oaks Waterfront Inn And Events Royal Oak, Maryland