My husband, daughter and I stayed at the Old Brick Inn for a three night stay. The inn is located in the center of town and is in walking distance to all attractions. The accommodations were nice. Room was very clean and nicely appointed. Very friendly and accommodating staff There was also a pool located in a cute court yard. It was nice to go for a swim after a day of sightseeing. The Inn is also close to some of the best restaurants in town. Bistro, Ava's, Theo's and Gina's are a few houses away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the heart of St. Michaels and are not your typical B & B. The Old Brick Inn and Kemp House are elegant, historic homes built in the early 1800's. Both offer European charm with modern updates for the comfort of our guests. Our highly professional staff work tirelessly to ensure that every guest has his/her needs met. Twenty luxurious guest rooms all have en suite private baths, digital TV and free wi-fi. Several premium rooms offer Jacuzzi tubs or double showers. Our private courtyard features a perfect gathering area for friends and guests to relax and enjoy our premium wine list. Free on-site parking is available for all of our guests. A stay at our inn includes a full breakfast in our dining room with a private table and excellent menu choices(not the norm in St. Michaels). We also cater to dietary restrictions and can make almost anything off the menu as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Old Brick Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Brick Hotel St. Michaels
- The Old Brick Inn St. Michaels, Maryland