Having stayed at other B&B's in the area, still looking for "The One". B&B's have a monopoly on places to stay in St Michaels. We decided to book a room at the Kemp House which is just a few minutes walk to the main building, The Old Brick Inn. The main Bldg is also where you have to go to check in and get your breakfast. We stayed in the Col Joseph Kemp room which is located on the 2nd floor, facing the main st. The room was small but didn't feel crowded. Did not hear much traffic or other noises from the street. The sink is located just inside the door when you walk in as the bathroom is small with only room for a toilet and shower. There are 2 chairs and a table by the window and a working fireplace. They delivered a duraflame log to our room which was nice on a chilly night. My only problem was that the bed was not that comfortable. It felt very hard and only wish there were more comforters around to sleep on to reduce the hardness of the breakfast was ok, just remember to go to main house to get it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of St.Michaels, The Old Brick Inn and Kemp House are elegant, historic homes built in the early 1800s. Both offer European charm with modern updates for the comfort of our guests. Our highly professional staff work tirelessly to ensure that every guest has his/her needs met. Nineteen luxurious guest rooms all have ensuite private baths, digital TV and free wireless. Several premium rooms offer whirlpool tubs or double showers. Our private courtyard features a perfect gathering area for friends and guests to relax and enjoy our premium beer and wine list. On-site parking is available for all of our guests. Our inn includes a full breakfast(not the norm in St Michaels). We now have a beautiful bar where all of our guests can relax and enjoy the libation of choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Old Brick Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Brick Hotel St. Michaels
- The Old Brick Inn St. Michaels, Maryland