The staff is friendly and helpful, the breakfasts are delicious and filling, the room was beautiful...overall a fabulous weekend. We arrived in St. Michael during the off season which meant many restaurants were closed for the season. The gentleman who checked us in poi ted out the few that were still open and was very helpful in making our stay a delight. I cannot wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of St.Michaels, The Old Brick Inn and Kemp House are elegant, historic homes built in the early 1800s. Both offer European charm with modern updates for the comfort of our guests. Our highly professional staff work tirelessly to ensure that every guest has his/her needs met. Twenty luxurious guest rooms all have ensuite private baths, digital TV and free wi-fi. Several premium rooms offer Jacuzzi tubs or double showers. Our private courtyard features a perfect gathering area for friends and guests to relax and enjoy our premium beer and wine list. Free on-site parking is available for all of our guests. Our inn includes a full breakfast(not the norm in St Michaels). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Old Brick Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Brick Hotel St. Michaels
- The Old Brick Inn St. Michaels, Maryland