My wife and I stayed here (in the main building) the last two days of February. The room (Captains Quarters) was very nice. We really liked the electric fireplace since the temps were down into the teens those two days. The breakfast was superb and the staff could not have been more friendly. The fresh baked cookies they had waiting for us in the afternoon were delicious and really hit the spot after walking around town during the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of St.Michaels, The Old Brick Inn and Kemp House are elegant, historic homes built in the early 1800s. Both offer European charm with modern updates for the comfort of our guests. Our highly professional staff work tirelessly to ensure that every guest has his/her needs met. Twenty luxurious guest rooms all have ensuite private baths, digital TV and free wi-fi. Several premium rooms offer Jacuzzi tubs or double showers. Our private courtyard features a perfect gathering area for friends and guests to relax and enjoy our premium beer and wine list. Free on-site parking is available for all of our guests. Our inn includes a full breakfast(not the norm in St Michaels). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Old Brick Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Brick Hotel St. Michaels
- The Old Brick Inn St. Michaels, Maryland