Our stay at the Old Brick Inn was horrible to be polite. The major dissappointment was the cook and the food. The cook, very rude and not at all hospitable, prepared a breakfast simply not edible. It was very obvious he didn't have the skills to prepare even the simplest breakfast meal. The food was truly disgusting and the biggest dissapointment of all. There are no selections available. The guest must eat what is prepared or " buy something else somewhere else" as I was instructed by the cook. Not only would I never recommend this very pricey B & B, but I would highly encourage any potential guest to continue their search for a hospitable, respectable, pleasant facilty if enjoying the event is at all important.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of St.Michaels, The Old Brick Inn and Kemp House are elegant, historic homes built in the early 1800s. Both offer European charm with modern updates for the comfort of our guests. Our highly professional staff work tirelessly to ensure that every guest has his/her needs met. Nineteen luxurious guest rooms all have ensuite private baths, digital TV and free wireless. Several premium rooms offer whirlpool tubs or double showers. Our private courtyard features a perfect gathering area for friends and guests to relax and enjoy our premium beer and wine list. On-site parking is available for all of our guests. Our inn includes a full breakfast(not the norm in St Michaels). We now have a beautiful bar where all of our guests can relax and enjoy the libation of choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your The Old Brick Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Brick Hotel St. Michaels
- The Old Brick Inn St. Michaels, Maryland