This trip was our second to St.Michaels in 5 yrs. We came back to the Old Brick Inn because we had had such an enjoyable time before. The staff was cordial & attentive, breakfast was excellent, & the location great for browsing in shops. The rooms are beautifully decorated, the bed was comfortable, the fireplace a pleasant feature, & the Jacuzzi soothing for my bad hip. There are excellent restaurants nearby, & interesting bay area places to explore within a short drive. The Maritime Museum is within walking distance, & has great exhibits on historical Chesapeake Bay boat building, including Baltimore Clippers & Log Canoes. It rained the entire 3 days we were there, but it didn't matter; we had a wonderful time, in nice accomodations, with a B&B staff we found to be special. Thank you Lori & others for an exceptional time. We'll be back!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the heart of St. Michaels and are not your typical B & B. The Old Brick Inn and Kemp House are elegant, historic homes built in the early 1800's. Both offer European charm with modern updates for the comfort of our guests. Our highly professional staff work tirelessly to ensure that every guest has his/her needs met. Twenty luxurious guest rooms all have en suite private baths, digital TV and free wi-fi. Several premium rooms offer Jacuzzi tubs or double showers. Our private courtyard features a perfect gathering area for friends and guests to relax and enjoy our premium wine list. Free on-site parking is available for all of our guests. A stay at our inn includes a full breakfast in our dining room with a private table and excellent menu choices(not the norm in St. Michaels). We also cater to dietary restrictions and can make almost anything off the menu as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Old Brick Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Brick Hotel St. Michaels
- The Old Brick Inn St. Michaels, Maryland