My husband and I visited St Michaels in mid May and we loved it. Very unique and special place. Loved all the shops. The Old Brick Inn is magnificent. The service was great and the room I can't say enough about. We were within walking distance to everything and it is such a beautiful place. The pool area was quite private and the girl that greeted us was so nice I felt like I was at home. This is THE place to stay. It was worth every bit we spent for the luxuries we received. The double shower was almost as great as the bed. I would love to have that bed and armoire. Not to mention you have the best coffee selection with your Kuerig, which is in your room. Just amazing. We will be visiting again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of St.Michaels, The Old Brick Inn and Kemp House are elegant, historic homes built in the early 1800s. Both offer European charm with modern updates for the comfort of our guests. Our highly professional staff work tirelessly to ensure that every guest has his/her needs met. Nineteen luxurious guest rooms all have ensuite private baths, digital TV and free wireless. Several premium rooms offer whirlpool tubs or double showers. Our private courtyard features a perfect gathering area for friends and guests to relax and enjoy our premium beer and wine list. On-site parking is available for all of our guests. Our inn includes a full breakfast(not the norm in St Michaels). We now have a beautiful bar where all of our guests can relax and enjoy the libation of choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Old Brick Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Brick Hotel St. Michaels
- The Old Brick Inn St. Michaels, Maryland