My friend and I have traveled to St. Michaels for at least 7 yrs. and at least twice a year. We usually stayed in vacation homes but last year we decided to stay at a B&B. We stopped in at the Old Brick Inn and asked to see a room and liking what we saw, we booked the room immediately for the Wine Festival. We returned for the Fall into St. Michaels weekend and have booked again for 2009. Once under the old innkeepers and once under the new innkeepers. We had a great time on both occassions. Although In saying that, I do hope never to meet this man called "George" who was written about in some of the other reviews which must have been during the transition from the old to the new.
As far as the breakfast selection it was delicious under both chefs. There was ample food available for 2nds or 3rds. Bill, the current king of the kitchen will even give out his special receipes upon request. The housekeeping is also very good.
The innkeepers are very helpful and open to suggestions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of St.Michaels, The Old Brick Inn and Kemp House are elegant, historic homes built in the early 1800s. Both offer European charm with modern updates for the comfort of our guests. Our highly professional staff work tirelessly to ensure that every guest has his/her needs met. Nineteen luxurious guest rooms all have ensuite private baths, digital TV and free wireless. Several premium rooms offer whirlpool tubs or double showers. Our private courtyard features a perfect gathering area for friends and guests to relax and enjoy our premium beer and wine list. On-site parking is available for all of our guests. Our inn includes a full breakfast(not the norm in St Michaels). We now have a beautiful bar where all of our guests can relax and enjoy the libation of choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Old Brick Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Brick Hotel St. Michaels
- The Old Brick Inn St. Michaels, Maryland