“Decent food, nice atmosphere”

Marcoritaville Tiki Bar & American Grille
Price range: US$10 - US$26
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS AND WILL REOPEN IN FEBRUARY!! SEE YOU SOON!!! Take your taste buds on a mouthwatering journey to the finest cuisine the Eastern Shore has to offer. Inspired by the extensive travels, Marcoritaville Tiki Bar & American Grille offers a great variety of food from around the world. Open 7 Days a Week
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My husband and I had a casual dinner here on our trip to St. Michaels. They had half-price burgers the night we went, so he had the avocado burger, and I had the black and blue. Both were delicious! Alcohol was good, but slightly expensive (but normal for the area).

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Late lunch for us at 2:45. We stopped to take advantage of half price burgers. We were drooping from the heat and the server immediately brought over ice water before we looked at the menu. It's not fancy but good burgers and friendly service.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We made a day trip to St. Michael's and instantly headed to this restaurant when we saw the outdoor deck facing the street. We were ecstatic to find oysters for $1 available at brunch. Oysters, crab omelet and a bloody mary are the perfect way to start the day in St. Michael's.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Walking by I asked the owner if he had soft shells today and he said yes,my wife was really looking forward to one on our trip.when we arrived for lunch we asked the waitress if they still had any and she said she believed they were out.I asked her to please ask the owner which she did.even though they were almost out and were saving the few left for the dinner menu Marco gladly served my wife her softshell lunch,a perfectly cooked fat meaty softshell crab-she loved it,it was large and cooked to perfection.I ordered the pulled pork and again,delicious.the food,service and one on one with Marco made for an enjoyable lunch.definitely a big winner with us.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We arrived in town and came here for lunch and drinks. It was nice to sit outside, but still have shade. I had the friend soft-shell crab--it was very good. Drinks were very good as well. I would go back here if you are looking for something very casual. I noticed at night it was packed.