“Large outside eating area”

Marcoritaville Tiki Bar & American Grille
Price range: US$10 - US$26
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS AND WILL REOPEN IN FEBRUARY!! SEE YOU SOON!!! Take your taste buds on a mouthwatering journey to the finest cuisine the Eastern Shore has to offer. Inspired by the extensive travels, Marcoritaville Tiki Bar & American Grille offers a great variety of food from around the world. Open 7 Days a Week
Smyrna, DE
“Large outside eating area”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Ate here the 2nd of two nights in St. Michaels. Passed by it for two days and kept admiring the 'specials' board and the aroma wafting from the kitchen. Nice choice for a casual meal where the outside eating area looks out over the main road through town. Food was very good as was the service.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Darryl A

Baltimore, Maryland
“All tiki, all the time”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Keep your expectations modest and you won't be disappointed. It's rich on kitsch, serves your standard bar fare with some interesting Asian - pho(?)! I suspect Marco may be the Asian guy who was at the host stand when we arrived. The place is pretty big and it gets packed so be patient.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Always_On_Vacay2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nice place to enjoy lunch outside”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We had lunch here as soon as we arrived in St. Michaels. It was nice to sit outside under the umbrellas. The food was good. The only problems was the flies - very intrusive, had to wave them away as we ate. The food was very good.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ellen2006
“Good burgers”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here. The burgers were very good and the Mac and cheese was delicious. Waitress was very friendly and helpful. Cute place with a nice atmosphere. Very kid friendly.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Menugirl12
Chantilly, Virginia
“Marcoritaville bust”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My husband and I spent the weekend at St. Michaels and stopped by this Tiki bar for lunch. We were seated farely quickly, but waited over 15 minutes for iced tea and then over 35 minutes for our lunch. Many other restaurant guests were complaining and also sending back food. When I asked the waiter when we would expect our food he said, "it's a full kitchen." No I'm sorry we're really busy, etc. I waited 5 more minutes then went to front and asked for the manager. I then waited 10 more minutes for the manager to come, so I could tell him that over 45 minutes for lunch is crazy. He made no apology. I would never waste my time there again.

• Visited June 2014