“A great place to enjoy an afternoon coffee and snack.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Crab Coffee Co.

Blue Crab Coffee Co.
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Description: St. Michaels' only coffeehouse serving the Bay Hundred since 1998- artisanal craft-roasted fair-trade organic coffees, teas, frappes & full espresso bar, awesome breakfast sandwiches, fresh baked pastries, muffins, bagels and lunch items. Open 7am weekdays, 7:00 am weekends. Cool historic building in the center of Town directly behind ACME grocery, credit cards accepted& free WIFI.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A great place to enjoy an afternoon coffee and snack.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

One of the best soy milk lattes I've ever had anywhere. The chicken gyro was terrific too. A pleasant, relaxing, affordable hang out.

Visited July 2014

Denver, Colorado
“Great little coffee shop - free wifi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

There are no Starbucks in St. Michaels, but this place is just as good. They had a wide selection of muffins and breakfast foods, and cold drinks as well. I'm not a coffee guy, so I cannot comment on that, but I had a glass of Pellegrino and a muffin almost every day that I was in town. The wifi in this place works well also.

Check this place out!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Benjamin_80202
Washington
“Only coffeeshop in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

There are no crabs here so not sure why they have that name.
While all restaurants and hotel serve coffee (some good, some bad) - if you want a cup of coffee this is literally the only place in town. An easy 10 minute walk from our hotel.
Coffee was good, muffins were average but not dry, atmosphere is small town which was nice.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Philadelphia
“Best cup of coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

While on vacation in Maryland, we ran short of coffee. In town we were going to stop by the supermarket when we learned of a little coffee shop called, Blue Crab Coffee Co. We got there just in time to grab a pound of the house blend as they were closing for the day. (They close at 5 pm)
Later that night we sat down to enjoy the dessert we had saved from dinner along with a cup of coffee. I made the coffee from Blue Crab and sat down to a surprisingly great cup of joe. As most coffee drinkers know coffee isn't cheap anymore and if it's pricey it better be good. Well, it is and it was very good. ( at $16.00 a pound ) It had a creamy flavor to it that made it a pleasure to drink.
It was so good that a week after getting home I called and ordered a few more pounds. I can't wait till it gets here. As a side note you should know they do serve food there as well, but we were there too late to order anything.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank strmdncr
California, KY
“Good coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by here for coffee on our trip to St. Michaels. It was our second-to-last morning there, and I wish we had tried it sooner. Delicious coffee and muffins! I had the Highland Grog, and he had the Stars and Stripes. Both were delicious, and we were glad to see that we could order it online and enjoy it at home!

Visited June 2014