“Thursday Night Lobster Special!!!”
Review of Chesapeake Landing

Chesapeake Landing
Ranked #11 of 51 Restaurants in St. Michaels
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I can't believe this place is not ranked higher in the restaurant category. Where else can you get a 1 1/2 pound lobster that looked more like a two pounder, steamed clams and shrimp for $27.... I had my heart set on crabs until I asked our waitress how there were. She didn't recommend them as it was a little early in the season and the #1 Jimmies were $60 a dozen. So I went with plan B and boy was I happy. Kudos to the waitress for being so honest. Thank You! My wife enjoyed the crab soup and the shrimp stuffed with crabmeat a very generous portion... Do you self a favor and take the couple mile drive toward Tilghman... It's worth it....

There are newer reviews for Chesapeake Landing

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Have visited St. Michaels several times. I highly recommend this restaurant. The seafood primavera is excellent. The service was great. Looking forward to eating there again on our next visit. Our complements to the chef!!!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Always the best price and the best fresh steamed crabs in the area. The service is excellent - our waitress is Amy and she was excellent and very patient with us considering we are a big group.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

This restaurant is a few miles just south of St. Micheals and worth the trip. Their cream of crab soup was spectacular!! We took a quart home w/us as well as a lb. of the shrimp salad!!!! Awesome! Our dinners were delicious and the portions were huge. We'd go back there anytime. Mostly locals eat here - they know good food!!!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Although we were seated promptly, it took more than 45 minutes for the waitress to take our order. She seemed to be focused on setting up new customers that came in and forgot about us. We had to stop her twice to get her attention. Getting drinks took forever and I didn't receive my water with lemon until everyone was on their second drink. When she finally took our order, it was another 45 minutes before the food arrived and it was nothing worth waiting for! I ordered steamed shrimp and couldn't even peel the shells off them - they were so dried out. My friend's salmon was overcooked, another's plate of food was cold and the bread was tasteless white dinner rolls.Even worse was the incomplete orders - waiting to get balance of the meal meant I was the last one to finish eating. Won't be going back or recommending this restaurant.