“Good steak”
Review of Theo's

Theo's
Reserve with OpenTable
Theo's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 51 Restaurants in St. Michaels
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Sleek, yet traditional steakhouse conveniently located in the heart of St. Michaels. We serve hand carved steaks, local seafood, upscale appetizers and all-American classics. Shorts & boat shoes welcome! Our delicious cuisine, style and service can also be experienced during catered events held at our facility. Make it an evening to remember at "Theo's Loft". The loft can seat up to 36 people for plated dinners, and up to 50 for cocktail receptions. The perfect space for intimate wedding parties, rehearsal dinners, corporate dinners as well as social gatherings.
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Our group of 8 (5 adults and 3 children) had a reservation for an early dinner. We were the first to be seated upstairs. It was nice to not have people seated nearby for the early part of our meal. The upstairs had a nice ambiance and little traffic. The food and wine were very good. Everyone loved the onion rings and mozzarella sticks. The creamed spinach was excellent. I ordered the special of the day: surf and turf for $44, which was more surf than turf. Very good. I would have liked more meat as what I had was tasty. The kids chicken planks were really big, but my daughter thought they were a little salty. She said her brownie and ice cream was "oh so good". We had really good service throughout. We were not rushed as we lingered over our courses and drinks. We will be back.

There are newer reviews for Theo's

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here during our last evening in the area. It's certainly not cheap, but the food is delicious and the atmosphere is cozy. We really enjoyed the blue cheese and onion fondue.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We ate here late one evening and the food was wonderful. We had to wait about an hour so I recommend reservations. They are known for their steaks which my husband had and really enjoyed. I ate the seafood noodles and LOVED it.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The service was prompt, polite and just the right amount.
The prices were higher but worth every penny.
It was without question, the BEST STEAK I HAVE EVER HAD.
I don't think you could go wrong on the menu. We had 2 seperate meals and tried both and it was fantastic.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

After spending the day in this eastern Maryland picturesque water community, we decided to have dinner in St. Michaels. We randomly chose Theo's and after the meal was glad we did. From the welcoming hostess to the knowledgeable server to the beautifully prepared meal, we were impressed with every aspect of our dining experience there.