Had the good fortune to spend a wonderful day and night at the main inn which we had practically to ourselves because of the time of year and not great weather- we had a wonderful room, the jacuzzi was great (we brought some Jameson's and candles which helped)- Heather was very welcoming and showed us around -I used the steam room (wonderful) and swam in the small but very sweet and warm pool- Spent some time at the Maritime museum which was amazing and had a drink at the Tavern Dock - lots of old timers which made it fun- we ate at Ava's which was wonderful- next morning had a sweet breakfast across the street (all to ourselves) and then I was treated to a wonderful massage by Marty. Wonderful, caring hands with just the right amount of manipulation/relaxation. Great lunch at the Tavern Dock with a spectacular thunderstorm on the waterfront. We'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the picturesque Chesapeake Bay village of St Michaels, Five Gables Inn & Spa blends historic charm and warmth with a luxury spa experience. Accommodations include spa tubs and fireplaces and are complemented by the inn's indoor pool, sauna and steam room, generous amenities, a gracious a truly helpful staff and a superb location. Our meeting room is a great place to hold executive retreats and company meetings. The on-site spa is open daily and offers a full range of relaxing treatments featuring Aveda products and skillful professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Five Gables Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Gables Inn & Spa
- Five Gables Inn And Spa
- Five Gables Hotel St. Michaels
- Five Gables Inn & Spa St. Michaels, Maryland