We've stayed at a few places in Boothbay and five gables is tops. Steve and Susan are wonderful hosts, it's a beautiful Inn and the breakfasts are beyond better than any B&B. We enjoyed being away from town, for the quiet and the harbor views, but easily accessible to Boothbay. Great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the picturesque Chesapeake Bay village of St Michaels, Five Gables Inn & Spa blends historic charm and warmth with a luxury spa experience. Accommodations include spa tubs and fireplaces and are complemented by the inn's indoor pool, sauna and steam room, generous amenities, a gracious a truly helpful staff and a superb location. Our meeting room is a great place to hold executive retreats and company meetings. The on-site spa is open daily and offers a full range of relaxing treatments featuring Aveda products and skillful professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Five Gables Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Gables Inn & Spa
- Five Gables Hotel St. Michaels
- Five Gables Inn And Spa
- Five Gables Inn & Spa St. Michaels, Maryland