We expected more fruit and variety for breakfast. The ad mentioned a bountiful breakfast but all we got was muffins and breads. There was no bananas, oranges, or even apples. There was a few small pitchers of juices but we were so annoyed at the skimpy selection we just left for a real breakfast down the road.
The massages were nice, the soaking tub was the best. Picking the aroma was kind of nice as well.
The hotel room was cute at first, but when the neighbor next door used the jetted tub, it shook through the paper thin walls.
The front desk didn't really treat us nicely, that was insulting since it was so much money and a Hampton Inn would have been half the price with better service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the picturesque Chesapeake Bay village of St Michaels, Five Gables Inn & Spa blends historic charm and warmth with a luxury spa experience. Accommodations include spa tubs and fireplaces and are complemented by the inn's indoor pool, sauna and steam room, generous amenities, a gracious a truly helpful staff and a superb location. Our meeting room is a great place to hold executive retreats and company meetings. The on-site spa is open daily and offers a full range of relaxing treatments featuring Aveda products and skillful professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Five Gables Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Gables Inn & Spa
- Five Gables Hotel St. Michaels
- Five Gables Inn And Spa
- Five Gables Inn & Spa St. Michaels, Maryland