We stayed at the Five Gables for one night this summer. Overall we were very pleased with our stay. The room was quaint, a mix of antiques with contemporary touches. The bed slept wonderfully, in fact we checked out the manufacturer and are considering a similar one for home. We had room #5, end of hall on the second floor. We heard very little noise, even with the breakfast room across the hall. The bathroom was marvelous and the jacuzzi tub was a great treat. We did not use the spa, but the Aveda amenities in the room were a nice touch. We were slightly disappointed with the breakfast, given the cost of staying at the inn. All they had were a few types of fresh muffins, english muffins, bread for toasting, juice, coffee, tea, and yogurt. Although we were in and out of our room often, we rarely ran into people except at breakfast, so we can't comment on the "snooty" factor I've read about in other reviews. We definitely would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the picturesque Chesapeake Bay village of St Michaels, Five Gables Inn & Spa blends historic charm and warmth with a luxury spa experience. Accommodations include spa tubs and fireplaces and are complemented by the inn's indoor pool, sauna and steam room, generous amenities, a gracious and truly helpful staff and a superb location. The on-site spa is open daily and offers a full range of relaxing treatments featuring Aveda products and skillful professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Five Gables Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Gables Inn & Spa
- Five Gables Inn And Spa
- Five Gables Hotel St. Michaels
- Five Gables Inn & Spa St. Michaels, Maryland