My Husband and I stayed at the Five Gables Inn and Spa for our anniversary trip and had a fabulous time! I'm really not sure what all of the negative posts are about - the innkeeper was more than accomdating (bringing us wine glasses and an opener way after the employees had left for the night); breakfast, while continental, was ample for anyone to get their day started; there was never anyone in the pool, sauna, or steam room (my husband and I used them every evening and were the only ones ever in there); the massages were great; the location is perfect; and it's an overall relaxing and quaint place to stay!
We stayed in Room 4 (lower level corner room in the main house) and didn't hear a peep frrm any other guest.
Don't discount this place based on a few bad comments - we had a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the picturesque Chesapeake Bay village of St Michaels, Five Gables Inn & Spa blends historic charm and warmth with a luxury spa experience. Accommodations include spa tubs and fireplaces and are complemented by the inn's indoor pool, sauna and steam room, generous amenities, a gracious a truly helpful staff and a superb location. Our meeting room is a great place to hold executive retreats and company meetings. The on-site spa is open daily and offers a full range of relaxing treatments featuring Aveda products and skillful professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Five Gables Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Gables Hotel St. Michaels
- 5 Gables Inn & Spa
- Five Gables Inn And Spa
- Five Gables Inn & Spa St. Michaels, Maryland