“A fun funky place”

Gina's
Ranked #8 of 49 Restaurants in St. Michaels
Cuisines: Southwestern, Bar, Mexican, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Silver Spring, Maryland
“A fun funky place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a great spot to sit outdoors, enjoy some gourmet tortilla chips and unusual dips, have a somewhat expensive margarita, and watch the people go by. The two of us also shared an order of shrimp tacos (2 for $14), which were superb. Funky and fun!

1 Thank Virginia S

Baltimore, Maryland
“Not Happy”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

We were in town for a wedding and saw the great reviews on Trip Advisor about Gina's. Well group of 8 was very unhappy with our drinks. The margarita's tasted stall or flat. We couldn't put our finger on it. Two of the people in our group were ex bartenders. All who order them didn't like them . The bartender came out and said that we must not be used to fresh squeezed and that she even gave us more tequila than normal. I have had some awesome margarita's fresh squeezed and Gina's wasn't even close. My husband had ordered a beer which didn't come with our other drinks. Another couple arrived late so they went to the bar to order their drinks. When they got them the bartender asked them to deliver my husband's beer. We had also overheard someone at a nearby table that their drink wasn't good and they reordered it the second one was better. We decided not to stay and take a chance on the food

Annapolis, Maryland
“Awesome margaritas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

Small, fun, funky place. Always packed - and wonderful drinks. Handcrafted - and yummy. We didn't have anything to eat - but food looked great. We look forward to our next visit.

Visited May 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Still hungry after eating at Gina's”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

My friends and I ate at Gina's today. Two main issues: understaffed, so it took a very long time to order the food, get it and even pay our bill. There was a party of 4 who waited to order food and ultimately decided to walk out because of how long the wait was (in fact, when they asked a waitress for help, she said that that was not her area, and moved away which immediately promoted this party to leave restaurant). The even bigger issue was that for a $14 meal, the food was not enough. I am not a big person (116 pounds) and I walked out of the place still feeling hungry. I ordered the tuna tacos, and got 2 small tacos. Would not come back.

Milford, Delaware
“Awesome post race fueling!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

My friend and I completed the recent St. Micheal's running fest- right around the corner from the past race party, we smelled a scrumptious, tantalizing aroma. In the need to consume food afetr our run, we popped in at 5 to 12, opening time. We were seated and given water and menus. The menu is not large, but still it was hard to decide which dish to order. We decided on an appetizer of fresh guacamole. The guacamole was great and the homemade chips tasty and crunchy. I tried the "Purple goat," a quesadilla made with goat cheese and surprisingly, grape jelly. My friend had the burrito of the day made with cheese, lettuce, and avocados. The staff cheerfully honored her request to hold the cheese. The portions were generous enough to take doggie bags home. ( we were probably filled from the chips) As we were eating, the little place started becoming more and more crowded- we had gotten there just in time for the lunch crowd. I have to say, I really enjoyed our lunch here, and being from out of town, I would drive the hour from home to visit again.