We stayed in the winter. We enjoyed our weekend, the house, and the inn keeper. Since it was cold weather, we especially enjoyed the gas fire place which is available in several rooms. My wife appreciated the innkeeper accommodating her dietary needs. The house is located on the edge of town which may be a factor depending on your desires; we thought it was nice and peaceful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Award Winner for Best Historic Restoration in 2001, the George Brooks House provides superb "bed and breakfast" and so much more just outside of town on 8 acres with the best swimming pool, hot tub and formal gardens in the area. Bedrooms have mahogany canopy Queen or King beds, TV/DVD, A/C and private bathrooms with custom tiled showers. Breakfast starts with pastry and coffee at 8 - 9 AM followed by a fruit course and then hot entree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your George Brooks House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- George Brooks House Hotel St. Michaels
- George Brooks House Bed And Breakfast
- George Brooks House B&B St. Michaels, Maryland