“Excellent food, good service.”
Review of 208 Talbot

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Pasadena, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, good service.”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The food was top notch as always. I had the veal scaloppini which was delicious, I only wish there were more mushrooms. My husband had the duo of duck. He said it was his favorite meal of our whole vacation. Bread pudding was delish, but I always prefer it a la mode. Service was a little slow, except for the water boy who stopped by regularly!

Fairfax, VA
“Absolutely fantastic!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The reviews matched our expectations for this restaurant. My husband and I both enjoyed every morsel of our meal from the appetizer salads to the yummy home made ice cream dessert. I loved the soft shell crab special, and my husband thought the flounder was outstanding. The service is great, and the atmosphere is romantic. A gem that we hope to return to someday!

1 Thank EstoLinda
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food and staff”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Loved it. The food was excellent. Very nice service too. I had the steak (out of this world ). Desserts were great too. Would definitely go back again.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank dry33
Frederick, Maryland
“Perfect All Around!”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Loved the ambiance, the service and the food! Cannot say enough great things about this restaurant. Will be back when we visit the area again. You will not be disappointed.

1 Thank cherid1
Alabama
“Fantastic meal”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Food so well prepared. Service was great. The berry sorbet was outstanding. The soft shell crab, which can be easily ruined, was perfect. House salad great as well. Wish there were more restaurants like this everywhere.

2 Thank PBHAlabama