“Now the Black Thorn”

Add it.
The Big Pickel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We only had drinks there but the atmosphere was great. There was live music on both nights. The bar was clean and the service was great.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

I've been to Big Pickle on several occasions with a large party and been disappointed with the service all times. The ambiance is nice upstairs and when they get live music. But I am also biased because I am not a huge sports bar fan and the downstairs is lined with bigscreens that play sports on a constant basis. Not impressed. Food was alright, but a little overpriced. Dessert was really good though.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

Sounds like a large deli, but it's a sports bar/nice restaurant. Great choices at the bar and very good service.

Reviewed 30 January 2013 via mobile

Decor was great, booths were clean, bar area was nice. We went for brunch and had a great meal. French toast with fresh strawberries was divine, big pickle omelette was huge and delicious. All for a very reasonable price, would not miss if I came back to the area.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

Delicious lunch in a dog-friendly town. We ordered a corned beef sandwich and crab cake sandwich, decided at the last minute. I changed my mind because I saw a crab sandwich at another table and thought it looked good. Was I ever pleased .... all crab, no filler! The manager even opened bottles of pickles for us to sample so that we could bring some jars home.

1  Thank adonner816