“Great food and ambiance”

Bistro St. Michaels
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro St. Michaels is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in St. Michaels
Price range: US$9 - US$30
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Bistro St. Michaels. We create food that is rooted in traditional culinary styles, yet modern. We source the highest quality ingredients, purchase sustainable seafood and work with people who raise their animals naturally, as well as partner with farmers for the freshest vegetables available. All of this comes together under the hand of Executive Chef Doug Stewart a native of the Eastern Shore, whose "creative American" cuisine is prepared with a classic techniques..Many of our items are already gluten free or can be served gluten free. Thank you for taking the time to dine with us. We hope you enjoy our inspiration. Rob & Caroline Pascal, Owners
Arlington, Virginia
“Great food and ambiance”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Really cute place, we came here for brunch. I had the burger and it was amazing!!! We were able to sit outside with my dog. Staff brought her a bowl of water and a treat. I love the upstairs area, too.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dinner!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

My husband, sister and I had dinner at Bistro St Michael on a Saturday night and it was wonderful from start to finish! When I made a reservation I noticed there were no crabcakes on the menu. We were disappointed as we had our hearts set on crab for dinner. But the chef was very accommodating and made us the best crabcakes we have had in a long time. Our waiter, Tom, was excellent- attentive and very funny. The atmosphere was cozy and peaceful. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a great dining experience while visiting St Michaels, Maryland.

1 Thank Pat C
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great dining experience-awesome”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Had a wonderful dinner with my family. Service, food, decor are all great. We had 2 kids with us (8 and 9) and they really enjoyed the food. The bacon Mac n cheese side is good for kids. My daughter thought the server was the nicest she's ever met. The wine list was good and not overpriced. Would certainly go again!

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bistro is excellent”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We boated to St Michaels yesterday and called Bistro for a reservation for 4 people at 8pm. We were greeted warmly and promptly seated. Bistro is a small white table cloth restaurant with a casual/relaxed environment. The service could not have been better- NYC good without any attitude. The food was excellent and the space is nicely appointed. I would highly recommend for a nice dining experience.

Westminster, Maryland
“Super anniversary dinner”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We went to Bistro for our anniversary. We were greeted very promptly and they said Happy Anniversary when they found our reservations. We had a wonderful waitress, Char who took great care of us. My husband ordered several appetizers for his meal and I ordered an appetizer, their special Crab cake and we shared dessert. Everything was wonderful! Melt in your mouth tuna, mountains of mussels and great desserts.
The mixed drink was a bit disappointing, and the reason this isn't a higher rating, though we didn't complain.
We will definitely go back and recommend people check out Bistro!

• Visited July 2014