“A must see for jewelry lovers. ”
Review of Silva*Wear

Silva*Wear
Ranked #13 of 23 Shopping in St. Michaels
More attraction details
Owner description: Silva*Wear, owned and operated by local artist Jeannette Silva, features unique handcrafted jewelry, stylish and trendy accessories and art. Jeannette's jewelry studio is in her shop. She weaves wire, leather and silk cord to create one of a kind designs using fresh water pearls, glass beads and semi precious stones. Custom orders are welcome
Pennsylvania
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“A must see for jewelry lovers. ”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We happened by while the shop was opening for the afternoon. It was closed during the lunch hour, but we weren't sure if that was a regular thing or just that day. I'm glad we stopped. We were three generations of women and we each found something to buy. Great variety of jewelry from a number of local artists and some from quite far away. The owner is one of the artists and works with leather, but the variety ranges from the popular shore sea glass to Alaskan porcupine quills. From your chunky gem jewelry to dainty drops. It's very small and we finished up quickly while the next batch of tourists entered, but I would recommend a stop by if you are in town.

2 Thank Guy_says-Gal_says

Perkasie, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Unique Designs”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

What a wonderful jewelry shop with truly unique and creative designs. The owner, Jeanette, was so friendly, we really enjoyed meeting her. She produces her own designs and also partners with artisans from other countries for very worthwhile causes. Stop by and see her beautiful creations.

Visited September 2013
Baltimore, MD
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Original Jewerly in St. Michael's!”
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

I can't explain how much I love this shop. It is small, cute & sweet. The owner is amazing and we had a great conversation while I shopped. It was like catching up with an old friend, while looking for beautiful jewerly. I had trouble limiting myself to the 4 pieces I bought! There is something for everyone. She designs in the shop mostly braclets & necklaces with beads, pearls & thread. There is also a large selection of semi-previous stone jewerly in sterling silver from various other artisans. Also, antique rings from auctions. There is much more. I hope this gives you an idea of what to expect. I wish I had taken pictures, but I can show you what I purchased. I highly recommend stopping by. You are bound to find something you love, if not for you than a friend or loved one. And last, but not least, the prices are completely reasonable. I did not find a single item that was overpriced and believe me I looked at everything & consider myself to be a frugal shopper. Enjoy!!

Visited June 2013