“Perfect View, Excellent Service, Great Food”
Review of Town Dock Restaurant - CLOSED

Town Dock Restaurant
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: View, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Town Dock restaurant is located right on the waterfront with sweeping views of the harbor from every seat. Specializing in seafood, but offering steaks and seasonal specialties, Town Dock will satisfy any palate. Whether you're in casual attire or dressed for a special occasion you will feel comfortable in the friendly atmosphere. The downstairs bar and Fireside Lounge offer happy hour every day from 4-7pm. Dine in one of the expansive dining rooms or outside on the deck in the warmer weather. After dinner, visit Top of the Dock Bar & Lounge upstairs for one of the best views of the harbor and live entertainment when scheduled.If you are here for the day or staying overnight, Town Dock Restaurant is a must visit restaurant for lunch or dinner.
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Were looking for a place on the water to eat dinner on a beautiful evening, Town Dock fit the bill. Lovely view of the water and shoreline. My daughter ordered the seafood risotto which when she took the first few bites, contained bits of shell in each bite. The waiter promptly took the food back and got her a new order, which was delicious and shell free. I ordered the fish special, corvina with blueberry topping, which sounds a bit odd, but is delicious, I loved it! It came with rice but I asked for the rice with black beans instead, which did not come out on my original plate. The waiter quickly brought me a side of the rice with beans, and it was very good. The waiter was superb, his attention to us and our happiness was exemplary. All in all, an outstanding dinner.

TDROC, Owner at Town Dock Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Thank you for the positive review of Town Dock. Yes we have a great view since we are right on the water and when in St. Michaels why wouldn't you want to be on the water? The seafood risotto is one of our signature dishes with lots of seafood, fresh asparagus and finished with a squeeze of fresh lemon and ground pepper. I am sorry about the shells which came from the crab meat, but I am happy the Server took immediate care of the problem. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We enjoyed the fresh seafood so much that we chose to dine here two nights in a row! The crabcakes were perfect! The sword fish, delicious! The view was great! We loved it!

1  Thank RDN142
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Beautiful view of the St. Michaels harbor and you can dine inside (with huge glass windows looking out) or outside next to the water. Always a good menu with something for every taste and consistently delicious. Not downscale, elegant place to dine, and no blasting away from crab mallets to interfere with your lovely lunch.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I have been eating crab cakes at least once a day for the last ten days of my holiday in Maryland. The crab cake at Town Dock was the best yet! Others have been good, even very good but this one was perfect. It was well spiced and cooked exactly to my taste. Despite the overcast weather, the view from the outdoor deck was spectacular. St Michaels is lucky to have a restaurant as good as this.

5  Thank RLP50
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Joanne greeted us and waited on us with a smile! She has a great personality and suggested the best meals! The pork chops rocked! Great new addition to the menu! The ribs were great as well! Very flavorful! We would recommend Town Dock to anyone!!