My husband and I are JUST leaving St. Michaels after having a beautiful long weekend stay at Dr. Dodson House. Although the home is everything you'd hope for in a B&B, including luxurious linens, beaucoup d'antiques, completely updated baths with beautiful tile and marble...it's Janet who makes the stay extra special! She is a wonderfully creative chef. We were there for three of her breakfasts. Each started with fresh fruit and a small scoop of berry sorbet. Of our 3 entrees, my favorite was her Belgium waffle...you've gotta try it! But the French toast and Eggs Benedict were truly yummy too! I could have sworn we were in the south with her complete charm and storytelling. We will definitely be back! Thank you, Janet...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dr. Dodson House offers five-star hospitality and the perfect location for exploring St. Michaels. We are just steps from the harbor and one block away from the great shops and restaurants on Talbot Street. History buffs will appreciate the c.1799 brick home's original features, including doors, woodwork, fireplaces, and wavy glass. Beautifully appointed guest rooms, lovely gardens, the second-story porch and delicious breakfasts have delighted guests since 1994. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Dr. Dodson House Bed And Breakfast
- Dr. Dodson House Hotel St. Michaels
- Dr. Dodson House Bed & Breakfast St. Michaels, Maryland