My husband and I stayed at the Dr. Dodson House B & B from October 27-29, 2006 to celebrate our anniversary. I had been to St. Michaels before, but my husband hadn't We had never stayed at a B & B before this stay. We stayed here based on other reviews. We were not disappointed! Gary and Janet were the greatest hosts and their bed and breakfast was fantastic! The breakfasts were great. You had a large selection of items to choose from. There were chocolate chip cookies in our room on Saturday and luscious hor d'oerves on Friday night along with great conversation with Gary and Janet and the other couple staying there. Our room was wonderful. We had the Dodson room. We were centrally located in town and could walk anywhere. We never drove our car the entire weekend. Guests at this B & B stay in the old house and the proprietors stay in the addition to the rear. We loved the whole stay and we would definitely return. This is an A+++++ place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dr. Dodson House offers five-star hospitality and the perfect location for exploring St. Michaels. We are just steps from the harbor and one block away from the great shops and restaurants on Talbot Street. History buffs will appreciate the c.1799 brick home's original features, including doors, woodwork, fireplaces, and wavy glass. Beautifully appointed guest rooms, lovely gardens, the second-story porch and delicious breakfasts have delighted guests since 1994. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Dr. Dodson House Bed And Breakfast
- Dr. Dodson House Hotel St. Michaels
- Dr. Dodson House Bed & Breakfast St. Michaels, Maryland