“Fantastic place to visit.”
Review of Harbourside Grill

Harbourside Grill
Ranked #25 of 52 Restaurants in St. Michaels
Price range: US$9 - US$31
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: CLOSED FOR THE 2017 SEASON! SEE YOU IN APRIL 2018! Located on the water within St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina & Spa, Harbourside Grill offers spectacular water views while you dine on our waterside deck. Our covered deck offers comfortable breezes during the warm months and a cozy fireplace at sunset. The bar offers a relaxed atmosphere with comfy couches and unique draft beers. Vermont-based native Chef Morgan Smith leads a passionate culinary team, offering a sophisticated yet simple American with Eastern Shore flair influenced menu . Using the freshest local produce and seafood available, we endeavor to cater to any dietary preference or restriction, while maintaining our high standard of Eastern Shore fare.
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Wonderful food and atmosphere to really sit back and enjoy great food and company. The Inn is great as well.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We ate here several times as we were staying at the hotel. The food was quite good, good portions. A couple of times we had trouble with service being slow even though the restaurant wasn't crowded but then we weren't too fussed about that as we were there to relax after all. Go, sit out by the water, watch the boats, enjoy. We did.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We used this place only once when we were at the pool at the hotel. Ate on our lounge chair - few tables that were available poolside were occuped
Grilled tuna sandwich had no taste - think they expected us to use the chimchurri sauce (which I did not).
Careful of the spiced fries or chips - they are very, very, very hote
Staff - very nice

1  Thank Snookie709
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I had dinner for his birthday at the Harbourside Grill. The food was very good and the service was excellent! My husband had the shrimp and I had jambalaya. He said the shrimp was cooked perfectly (he also had the fried green tomatoes and raved about them as well). My jambalaya was excellent - just enough spice and kick to it! We both enjoyed a lovely chilled chardonnay with dinner as well. Because it was my husband's birthday, our server placed a candle in his apple crisp - which was very thoughtful! We were staying at the Harbour Inn so it was very convenient for dinner at the restaurant. We will definitely make a return appearance!

1  Thank PM1656
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I watched the USA vs. GER match here during our trip to St. Michaels. The views outside were beautiful, but we stayed inside to watch the match. The food was good, but expensive (as is the norm in the area). We had the turkey club and the muffeletta sandwich. Both were good, but the best were the chips with creole seasoning and cheese dip. We highly recommend those! Staff was very accommodating and gave us a TV tray for our food while we sat in the comfy chairs to watch the game.