“My happy Place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mike & Eric's Front Street Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Mike & Eric's Front Street Restaurant & Bar
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Experience eclectic dining in the heart of downtown St. Michaels. From burgers and local seafood to Sunday Brunch, you'll find something for everyone at Front Street. Enjoy our relaxed, family friendly atmosphere, sip a local craft beer, enjoy live music on Friday and Saturday Nights. Locally renowned casual dining at it's best on Talbot Street. Owners Mike, Eric and Randy look forward to seeing you and your family at Mike & Eric's Front Street Restaurant, closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays for winter.
St. Michaels, Maryland
“My happy Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

This restaurant takes me to a happy place.First of all everyone is very friendly and treats me like family.Service is fast and the food is all home made and tastes wonderful.I have tried the ribeye and wow!The crab cakes rock, the cheese filled pasta has an amazing flavor and the portion was huge but so good I did finish every tasty bite.To say the homemade cherry deep dish pie was sinful is accurate and I had 7 in a 2 week period.My only criticism is more vanilla ice cream.There are other great places to eat in St Michaels but this truly takes me to my happy place.Oh I almost forgot,Kathy the bartender is fantastic.She is always ready and willing to stuff my olives with blue cheese for my martini.Keep up the good work guys!

• Visited July 2014

Westminster, Maryland
“The Secret on Main Street!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

This was a wonderful surprise! The menu displayed outside enticed us but the food and service really were outstanding! If you are out for the day or weekend in the area, we recommend you visit Mike & Eric's!

Visited July 2014
Virginia, USA
“Great Lunch Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

We just happened upon Mike & Eric's walking along Talbot Street. It was a great find, both for the friendliness of the staff and the quality of the menu. Excellent crab cakes and seafood, generous portions, and reasonable prices.

• Visited August 2014
Newark, Delaware
“Good food but a bit noisy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Went for anniversary dinner. The place was nice but there were some very vocal people at the bar. The food and the wait staff were very good. They had no record of my reservation when we checked in but seating, luckily, was not an issue. The cannelloni was yummy as were the fried green tomatoes. It was a bit pricey for the atmosphere but not the quality of the food. Definitely a great choice for a meal out but if you are looking for romance and quiet, might want to eat elsewhere.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Friendly place good but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We ate here today. We wanted to try another place in St. Michaels. We are glad we did but even though we ordered 2 lunch specials the bill was more like a dinner price. We got a watermelon salad which was wonderful. A lunch half soup and half sandwich for $10 it was great for the price, catfish sandwich which was good, and a cheese tortellini that was yummy. It was super slow I am sure because it was a Tuesday lunch. I would love to try for dinner but for the 3 of us I think it would be a pricey. Our server was very nice.

• Visited August 2014