“Dog friendly”

Talbot Street Deli
Towson, Maryland
“Dog friendly”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We were looking for a place to have breakfast with outside seating. A new place. We went twice during our stay in STM. Good food, friendly service. They brought our dog water. I regret I wasn't able to return for lunch. Their chicken salad looked good. Breakfast sandwiches were big and good.

Visited July 2014

Bel Air, Maryland
“Great sandwich choices and exceptional service”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stopped by on a Sunday afternoon for lunch. This quaint little deli had quite a selection of sandwiches for breakfast and lunch, all reasonably priced and prepared with care. We ordered the steak and cheese hoagie with fried onion and sweet peppers. It was very tasty and filling. And for 80 cents more, we got a side of coleslaw. They also offer some fresh baked goods for dessert. The restaurant has some seating inside and a picnic table outside. After ordering at the counter and paying for our food, we took a seat and the cashier brought our food to our table. I enjoy patronizing small local businesses, especially when they serve their customers well. We would definitely come back again.

• Visited July 2014
Pennsylvania
“So many choices”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We had the Island Sandwich-with ham and grilled pineapple. Very tasty and plenty of choices, even breakfast sandwiches. Would definitely go back.

• Visited July 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“This place is the best...”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was a real find !
I love Breakfast Sandwiches...it's their specialty.
Here's the best part - homemade bread. Yumm.
Ok - so the sandwich is called The Bird & I got one w/ everything....egg (scrambled - ask or they will give you fried)..crisp bacon...pepper jack cheese..on marbled rye bread.
Well...it was wonderful. They didn't have any English Tea - no worries, I carry an extra bag & they kindly gave me hot water.
It's counter service..a few seats inside...picnic tables outside to sit where you can "people watch " on Talbot Street.
People there were very friendly.
It's my kind of place...and I'll be back there soon.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank LFMME
Pennsylvania
“Good stop for lunch”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch before heading into the heart of town to shop and had a great lunch. The burger and bun were fresh and made to order. Good selection for sandwiches, & salad eaters as well. Takes some time to get the meal, but they were busy with a steady flow of take out orders and I understand they are newly opened, so they are still trying to catch their groove. Worth the stop if you have the time.